hiring? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hiring?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Where would Pines be now without the Cubans? For one, the neighborhoods would still look like the homes east of University where anglos are still the majority in that area. Now west of University you have older homes who have been bought by the majority of Cubans and check out how property value has skyrocketed in that area. Thanks to us Cubans, value of homes have increased thus we have to pay higher taxes which leads to your nice retirement package and high salary.

Now the scenario without Cubans. Everything would look like east of University. Property value would be a dump and your salary and retirement package would be competitive with Lauderhill. Us Cubans accept your gratitude. We do it better!!!
    Typical. What you have is the popular misconception shared by a small percentage of Cubans and those of hispanic descent. You're probably the type of person I spoke of in an earlier post. You probably fly your Cuban flag all year round, and even have one hanging off your rear view mirror. The only time you wave an American flag is when the government wants to create stricter laws pertaining to immigrants. You probably express your disgust with this country on a daily basis. You were probably born here, and have no idea how hard your parents or grandparents had it back home. You have that mendacious belief that this State or this Country would not survive without you, your particular heritage or your race.
    I see you as nothing more than an annoying speck on my windshield. I only give respect and gratitude to hard working Americans of all races. Not little self centered punks who give their heritage a black eye, or disgrace this Country.
    So take your rookie @$$ back to your own website and gripe about things within your own agency.

quote] You probably fly your Cuban flag all year round, and even have one hanging off your rear view mirror.
    No, those are the Puerto Ricans.

quote] You probably fly your Cuban flag all year round, and even have one hanging off your rear view mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by rapala
    take care of the problems on your island then i'll have some respect for you.
    Well said, here’s History about Cuba for ya…… Last of the Latin countries to liberate themselves from Spanish rule and the first to fall under communism. All tough talk here in the US but in cuba they are liking castro’s butt. Typical from a group of people who lick butt for a living in their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by JUJU
    Quote Originally Posted by rapala
    take care of the problems on your island then i'll have some respect for you.
    Well said, here’s History about Cuba for ya…… Last of the Latin countries to liberate themselves from Spanish rule and the first to fall under communism. All tough talk here in the US but in cuba they are liking castro’s butt. Typical from a group of people who lick butt for a living in their own country.
    I don't get you guys. A moron from another agency comes on our forum to stir the pot, and you respond by slamming Cubans in general. Why don't you attack the Jews and Blacks and Gays while your at it? Let's get some good animosity going here.

I'm pretty sure that you have worked closely with at least one Cuban, and don't hesitate to call him (or her) for help when you need a translator. How many times has he backed you up and helped you out? And I know that the Cuban guy comes running if he thinks that you are in danger.

I'd bet that you wouldn't want him to know that you're posting insulting comments about his family.

Why do you sound surprised? It still shows that racism is rampant in the Pembroke Pines Police Dept. That is one thing that is well "known" throughout South Florida. I've heard it from fellow officers that used to work in different agencies and now work at Pines. Most say the dept is full of racist pigs. It's sad that you have these guys as officers in your dept.

I'm pretty sure that you have worked closely with at least one Cuban, and don't hesitate to call him (or her) for help when you need a translator.
    Again, here’s the ignorance and arrogance of the cuban people who believe that they are the only Hispanics in Florida. First, I wouldn’t call a cuban to translate anything for me when most can barely speak Spanish. Second being a Hispanic person myself, I can say that the cubans have brought this on themselves. The trash that comes out of their mouth about how everything is better in cuba makes every non-cuban person sick to their stomach. You guys thought of everything and invented everything yet since 1959 Fidel has been sticking it to you without vaseline straight in your butts. When you get a little courage to make something happen then you could open your big mouths and get in line with the rest the countries that are FREE and DEMOCRATIC like THE US.

Quote Originally Posted by JUJU

Again, here’s the ignorance and arrogance of the cuban people who believe that they are the only Hispanics in Florida. First, I wouldn’t call a cuban to translate anything for me when most can barely speak Spanish. Second being a Hispanic person myself, I can say that the cubans have brought this on themselves. The trash that comes out of their mouth about how everything is better in cuba makes every non-cuban person sick to their stomach. You guys thought of everything and invented everything yet since 1959 Fidel has been sticking it to you without vaseline straight in your butts. When you get a little courage to make something happen then you could open your big mouths and get in line with the rest the countries that are FREE and DEMOCRATIC like THE US.
    Interesting. So what are your family's origins?

great point juju!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast