hiring? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: hiring?

Unhappy Re: hiring?

I understand that Pines does the B-pad. I was curious on how/who grades the B-pad test and what is the grading scale on that ? Thanks to anyone who could shed some light on this?

Re: hiring?

Quote Originally Posted by GuestPPinesHopeful
    I understand that Pines does the B-pad. I was curious on how/who grades the B-pad test and what is the grading scale on that ? Thanks to anyone who could shed some light on this?
    Just answer the questions like a normal person would answer them.
    They know you've never had training as a cop. They just want to make sure it doesn't look like Major Payne whooping the tar out of the abusive husband, or that you completely freeze up. Use your head (the one on your neck, that is).
    Answers influenced by cops often lead to hesitation ("what did he say to do when they asked this"). Just go in with a free mind with no influences from us. I hate to put it that way, but that's the best way.

Alright, That was definately interesting, I appreciated the advice cuz that was what I was not expecting. One thing for sure I did not threaten harm to anyone but my responses may have been a tad short . Who could I expect to grade this comedy show

We play the video tapes at all of our line-ups and have a good laugh.
    Just kidding. I have no idea who scores them. Don't worry about it though, we've all been there before.

Hey Everyone,

I'm putting my application in tomorrow.

Any word on if you're hiring non-certified?

Thanks.

How long is the process for a certified Leo?

Too late Bro. We're hiring a couple of 19 year old favors.

Just wanted to know if there is a hiring freeze in Pines right now.
    I am in the process and heard talks of a hiring freeze but it was not confirmed and I just wanted to know if any current officers at Pines had the scoop.

-Thank You

WORD IS THAT A HIRING FREEZE IS ON......

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567