Rank and File Contract Vote

Rank and File Contract Vote

If you don't already know, the Sgt's voted on their contract lastnight (04/24/2007) and agreed to accept the contract the Sheriff provided.

The Rank and File contract vote will take place on 05/15/2006 and 05/16/2006 between the hours of 5:00pm and 7:00pm at the Sheriff's Office. All law enforcement bureau members are entitled to vote. You do not have to be a PBA member to vote.

We will be having a meeting at Dee's Place sometime during the week prior to the vote to attempt to answer any questions anyone may have. At this time I would ask to hear from anyone who is interested in becoming the spokesperson for the union within the Sheriff's Office. I will stay onboard until after the vote but after that time I would like to step aside and let someone else take a shot at it. I will help the new spokesperson as much as possible and wish him or her good luck.

Is the flame getting a little too hot for you? You are not a great supporter of the rank and file. You only appear to be a great supporter. If it oinks like a pig it must be a pig.

Thanks

I just wanted to pass along a thank-you for all you have done.