22 yrs to make sgt @ FHP and one day to make LT here at MCSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Wells

I guess we can now say it :lol: your WRONG. Welcome Lt. Wells on May 9th. :lol:

Re: Wells

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Dog
    stube and ethical in the same sentence? now the light shines on the closed door meetings in planning this for the past 9 months. imagine the breadth of the deal made to become sheriff? slippery slope and all that

In response to the first thread. I find it totally ridiculous that he has made it back to this agency. He is a liar, and that has been proven in Federal Court. He has lied to Federal Grand Juries.
    His nickname, given by the U.S. Attorneys Office is "Lying Living..."
    That's just too funny.
    I have no idea why the Sheriff would re-hire someone that has proven he can't be truthful and has no integrity.
    I know this agency still has some of the "good ol boy" stuff going on, but this guy is a joke.
    He hasn'nt even worked the road as long as I've been here, and that's been several years.
    He's been caught doing "Solo stings" on the causeway in the restrooms, trying to combat the plague of homosexual assaults. I have witnessed this personally. When he said who he was he responded by saying his badge was in his truck and that he works for the S.O.
    I was just a new Officer for BPD then, and I even wondered to myself,
    Where's the takedown team?
    Well, there wasn't one. He was just a dedicated crime fighter, NOT.

And, don't forget the little escapade on the causeway in Tampa, with the TPD undercover female! Uncle Wally was supposed to reaaaaaly lower the boom on him. Guess what. Nuttin, honey.

YOU'RE right. You must have done some too if you think this was fair and ethical. Dumb as him dad :?

Just remember when you meet ricky wells its Lieutenant to you and the complainers.
    Maybe someone will do what they did to daddy and he'll have some new teeth..after Halloween of course. :twisted:

[quote=ethical?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Deputy Dog":3gxw5sot
    stube and ethical in the same sentence? now the light shines on the closed door meetings in planning this for the past 9 months. imagine the breadth of the deal made to become sheriff? slippery slope and all that[/quote:3gxw5sot]

Wait until it's Sheriff Ricky Wells $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Just remember when you meet ricky wells its Lieutenant to you and the complainers.
    The new Sheriff has more ethics than that. Has this ever been done before? If he does you can say I'm wrong and Steube's unethical.
    Can we say it yet??? :lol:

Wells

Ricky started today, he looks good with Lt. bars. Welcome and we hope you stay a long time. I'm sure FHP will miss you.

Ricky started today, he looks good with Lt. bars. Welcome and we hope you stay a long time. I'm sure FHP will miss you.
    He may look good but Steube looks BAD. You and who else hopes he stays a long time? You must be connnected to them too. What did you get from the WellsSteube tribe? We paid our dues and Ricky did not.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast