Greenacres PD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greenacres PD

Greenacres PD

I'm not from the area so I was wondering perhaps what the reputation of Greenacres PD is. I was intrested in applying. Pros and cons?

town of palm beach

If anyone answers this post, go ahead and throw in comments about town of palm beach pd. Is is harder to get in with them than with pbso?

You say it's harder to get on with GPD or Palm Beach?

pbso

Im asking if its harder to get on with pbso than with palm beach pd and what do the pbso guys think of palm beach pd.

With all do respect, what does that have to do with greenacres (the topic)?

Listen to me, Whatever you do, DON'T apply at that crappy @ss Police Dept called Greenacres!
    I once worked there, and that is the biggest piece of sh#t department i've ever seen.
    If you don't believe me, ask the 50+ officers that now work at PBSO.
    Greenacres will destroy you, and smash you into a thousand little pieces!
    Did I make my point?
    Good luck, apply at PBSO, and have a nice day.

By the way Palm Beach PD is nice if you want to bend over backwards for the rich jerks on that little island they patrol. They have no crime, and I hear they micro-manage real bad. If you want a large agency with real work, go to: www.pbso.org and get a job. Good luck.

PALM BEACH P.D.

DON'T DO IT! The City of Palm Beach will lure you in with a decent salary but you will end up "eating your gun" . It's boring as shit and you will be micro-managed like you never believed you could. much easier to get on PBSP because of the siz e of the dept. But there's a hiring freeze right but it won't last long. PBSO blows away Grenacres and Palm Beach P.D.

Quote Originally Posted by gfym
    Listen to me, Whatever you do, DON'T apply at that Police Dept called Greenacres!
    I once worked there, and that is the biggest mess i've ever seen.
    If you don't believe me, ask the 50+ officers that now work at PBSO.
    Greenacres will destroy you, and smash you into a thousand little pieces!
    Did I make my point?
    Good luck, apply at PBSO, and have a nice day.
    [b]

Greenacres Police Dept should cave in on itself anyday.

Here here,

Listen to what these guys are saying. Apply at PBSO and be patient, you'll get hired it may just take a few months.

take it from all the people who have worked elsewhere and then went to work at PBSO. It really is the best department in SE Florida.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast