hmmmmmm... - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: hmmmmmm...

I think this whole post is absolutely ridiculous. Why are you so concerned about what someone else is doing or who they're doing it with? What they are doing has no affect on you and if your worried that you'll be associated with the typical dispatcher mo then you need to grow up. Who cares what someone else thinks. I have a few in my center that like to sleep around but it has nothing to do with me. If they like then I love it. The only thing I'm conerned about is that everyone is doing their job and the units make it home every night. Dispatching is not my life, it's just my 9-5. I'm married and have and always plan to be faithful. It sounds to me that either someone slept with the man you were trying to get or your husband cheated on you. In either case, it takes two to tango. It doesn't matter if he's a cop, a dispatcher, or a dang bus driver. If he's not commited or your not doing your job then chances are he's going to look else where. Just learn to relax and go to work to do your job, not worry about what someone else is doing and what the newest gossip is.

Just my point of view.

Re:proof in the pudding

Quote Originally Posted by retired dispatcher
    Quote Originally Posted by veteranrookie
    most of my counties dispatchers are good ladies.

We, of course, do have those one or two that are like your agencies oldest cruiser: a lot of mileage by a lot of deputies.
    uh, that hurt! but its way funny and true!! lots of women like men in police uniforms, but they don't see the flesh first. Some of these men are idiots, conceited *******s who won't stop at nothing to impress some stupid girl who is looking for attention. Some cops can't pass up an opportunity to collect girlfriends, even at the risk of loosing a relationship they are in. Dispatchers get to know a lot of cops, we get involved in their "battles" so to speak and it turns into a difficult atraction sometimes.
    I've been there and done a few, no regrets, just great memories to keep me smiling for a while. Nobody breaks up a marriage. Learn to play in the no tresspassing zone, just cover the tracks after you're done.
    Unreal!!!! "Learn to play in the no tresspassing zone, just cover the tracks after you're done" WHAT? I'm sorry that is just plain SAD!!!!!!

who really cares

PATHETIC!!

Of all things to talk about-get a life outside of this forum.

Re: who really cares

Quote Originally Posted by that's it
    PATHETIC!!

Of all things to talk about-get a life outside of this forum.
    LOOKS like you do? Why make a post, why answer a post about hooking-up? Really though I agree it is.......PATHETIC!!! And what makes it PATHETIC is that it just seems as they say the "IT'S OK" thing to do! :roll:

Re: WHy Not??

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Most of the dispatcehrs I know are GREAT people......I have dated a few...and might just date another one some day...They are HUMAN just like th rest of us. They understand the jpb, and the frustration that comes with it...They offer us insights into what is actually going on in the Com Center when an incident occurs....Believ it or not, they are not just siting around doing eachothers nails.
    Hallelujah!

Also, anybody ever consider the possibility when you cram two people together underneath high stress situations who both understand the job when their significant others don't who you talk to ALL DAY LONG, something is bound to happen? It's human nature, not just that dispatchers are sluts.

ALSO how often is it the COPS blowing up your console phone wanting to talk to you?

Just found this post.
    new here at pbso, and can someone tell my why there are so many rumors about married deputies getting a little something something, from dispatchers? and what i need to do to avoid being caught in these rumors?
    I have a fellow officer friend here who is also married, and has rumors about him and dispatchers. I certainly wouldnt want my wife hearing any crap!! :roll:

As a former dispatcer who "hooked" up with a few deputies at the agency I worked at while married...I can say that I went looking for someone who understood the stress I was under and admittedly some fun. I got both and great memories too boot. I was lucky in the fact that I never told anyone and the deputies I was seeing kept their mouths shut as well. No one ever found out. That is the key...if you both have something big to loose, then you will both keep it quiet. If you don't want rumors started about you, then be polite to dispatch, but don't get to know them. Don't start friendships or call in too much. If no one knows much about you, then no one can start rumors..and most rumors are not just rumors when it comes to sex in LE....most is based on actual occurance. Cause Dispatchers know EVERYTHING!!

For the new guy,
    The previous post was correct, when deputies start talking to dispatchers, espically "holster sniffers" and exchange phone calls, they leave themselves open to lots of talk. Whenever officers and dispatchers start conversing" tooooo much", there usually is something going on, or will.
    Tell your friend to cut the ties, it's inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmydistrict
    Just found this post.
    new here at pbso, and can someone tell my why there are so many rumors about married deputies getting a little something something, from dispatchers? and what i need to do to avoid being caught in these rumors?
    I have a fellow officer friend here who is also married, and has rumors about him and dispatchers. I certainly wouldnt want my wife hearing any crap!! :roll:
    All i can say is dont sit there and call, text, or flirt with the officers you work with. As soon as you do this rumors will start. Basically they arent rumors b/c this is what usually happens. This dispacthers start it usually with the deputies with the calling and texting..thats what i have witnessed. So the best thing to do is respect yourself and the deputies and if you and the deputy are married do us all a favor please and dont flirt. Put yourself in someone elses shoes. Just as you mentioned, you wouldnt want to hear crap or have rumors about you and some deputy , so just act professional and do your job. How long have you been at PBSO dispatch? You will know which ones are the ones that love to flirt and chit chat with the deputies when they know they are either married or in a long term relationship. I can actually name one in particular, she loves 2 flirt! Most of the time the deputies just try to act nice and go along with it b/c they dont want the dispatcher 2 get mad at them and then have them going on sucky calls or getting on their bad side.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmydistrict
    Just found this post.
    All i can say is dont sit there and call, text, or flirt with the officers you work with. As soon as you do this rumors will start. Basically they arent rumors b/c this is what usually happens. This dispacthers start it usually with the deputies with the calling and texting..thats what i have witnessed. So the best thing to do is respect yourself and the deputies and if you and the deputy are married do us all a favor please and dont flirt. Put yourself in someone elses shoes. Just as you mentioned, you wouldnt want to hear crap or have rumors about you and some deputy , so just act professional and do your job. How long have you been at PBSO dispatch? You will know which ones are the ones that love to flirt and chit chat with the deputies when they know they are either married or in a long term relationship. I can actually name one in particular, she loves 2 flirt! Most of the time the deputies just try to act nice and go along with it b/c they dont want the dispatcher 2 get mad at them and then have them going on sucky calls or getting on their bad side.

Good Luck!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast