hmmmmmm... - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: hmmmmmm...

Re: hmmmmmm...

Who's the whiny one trying to find a new baby daddy ? She always complaining about her current man.

Is any of this stuff for real?
    Was just told about the site, and this thread after my diggi kept lighting up by 1 persistant dispatcher, i dont mean to be rude, but, i don't even know her, whats with the flirting? I assume this is common practice?

Quote Originally Posted by rookiegreen
    Was just told about the site, and this thread after my diggi kept lighting up by 1 persistant dispatcher, i dont mean to be rude, but, i don't even know her, whats with the flirting? I assume this is common practice?
    Unfortunately, yes!
    Who do you work for?

Quote Originally Posted by icalltou
    Quote Originally Posted by rookiegreen
    Unfortunately, yes!
    Who do you work for?
    PBSO,
    Some of the guys in my district told me to get used to it, man that's sad!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH.... welcome to pbso, flirting and texting lonley dispatchers, and sometimes even the supvs do it too, mostly to make you their *****, don't know why they try to befriend you, i guess they are looking for a free break meal!!! or buffett!!!!

This has got be the longest thread... Dispatchers do get a bad rap...but remember it takes two people to have an affair! Go to work do your job and go home to your family. The grass is not always greener it just seems that way sometimes. If half the wives really did know what happens at the districts welllllenough said!!!!

I'm a male dispatcher and haven't had an officer hit on me. Reason is that my department there are only 4 female police officers and they are lesbians..LOL One of them looks like a guy. The first time I saw her I called her sir and she turns around and said I'm a woman. Oops!!!

But I tell you that us guys are the ho's. This includes me because I had my thing with a few. We hired a 23 year old girl and as soon as you guys hear about her you all call me and ask me how she looks like, is she married etc... Then our dispatch center becomes popular with you guys coming in to see the new girl.

Dude you guys need to take a cold shower. I am going to make a suggestion to just hire men in dispatch
    even if it will get us in trouble. LOL

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526