hmmmmmm... - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: hmmmmmm...

I say we just settle it with a huge Orgy!!???!!

re:MCSO

Quote Originally Posted by MCSO
    U would!!!!!!!! Get a LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MCSO
    LOL...

finally, an SO to take the heat off us when it comes to this

most of my counties dispatchers are good ladies.

We, of course, do have those one or two that are like your agencies oldest cruiser: a lot of mileage by a lot of deputies.

WHy Not??

Most of the dispatcehrs I know are GREAT people......I have dated a few...and might just date another one some day...They are HUMAN just like th rest of us. They understand the jpb, and the frustration that comes with it...They offer us insights into what is actually going on in the Com Center when an incident occurs....Believ it or not, they are not just siting around doing eachothers nails.

Re: Why Not/CAN U READ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Most of the dispatcehrs I know are GREAT people......I have dated a few...and might just date another one some day...They are HUMAN just like th rest of us. They understand the jpb, and the frustration that comes with it...They offer us insights into what is actually going on in the Com Center when an incident occurs....Believ it or not, they are not just siting around doing eachothers nails.
    These posts have been about MARRIED officers/deputies hooking-up w/dispatchers!!!!!! I am sure there are good people working dispatch or as an officer/deputy.......maybe they aren't doing their nails or picking their noses? BUT it does seem like they are doing alot of hooking-up!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Are You 4 Real
    These posts have been about MARRIED officers/deputies hooking-up w/dispatchers!!!!!! I am sure there are good people working dispatch or as an officer/deputy.......maybe they aren't doing their nails or picking their noses? BUT it does seem like they are doing alot of hooking-up!!!!!
    Last I checked it took 2 to tango, Both parties are equally responsible

Quote Originally Posted by Are You 4 Real
    Your so RIGHT!!!...........it does take 2 to mess-up everything!!! Been there done that, but when I was single I had the right state of mind to know to stay away from someone married!!!!!!! It starts out with just being friends or maybe you hear "We are having problems"! (That's my favorite one!) Are you saying I am alone out there when I told someone "NO WAY! call me when your single!" I sure didn't want an angry spouse after me or maybe become the one to put the rabbit on the stove!!! :twisted: Please!!!....... did not anyone else's mom teach "PUT YOURSELF IN SOMEONE'S SHOES"????? And it sure does not matter who you are (officer/deputy/dispatcher/banker/teacher/etc).......hooking-up is wrong to do when married!!!!!! :twisted:

[quote=Are U 4 Real]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Are You 4 Real":2zvds99t
    Your so RIGHT!!!...........it does take 2 to mess-up everything!!! Been there done that, but when I was single I had the right state of mind to know to stay away from someone married!!!!!!! It starts out with just being friends or maybe you hear "We are having problems"! (That's my favorite one!) Are you saying I am alone out there when I told someone "NO WAY! call me when your single!" I sure didn't want an angry spouse after me or maybe become the one to put the rabbit on the stove!!! :twisted: Please!!!....... did not anyone else's mom teach "PUT YOURSELF IN SOMEONE'S SHOES"????? And it sure does not matter who you are (officer/deputy/dispatcher/banker/teacher/etc).......hooking-up is wrong to do when married!!!!!! :twisted:[/quote:2zvds99t]

Your 110% correct, unfort it is almost the norm in society, and esp law enforcement.

ohh

Quote Originally Posted by veteranrookie
    most of my counties dispatchers are good ladies.

We, of course, do have those one or two that are like your agencies oldest cruiser: a lot of mileage by a lot of deputies.
    uh, that hurt! but its way funny and true!! lots of women like men in police uniforms, but they don't see the flesh first. Some of these men are idiots, conceited *******s who won't stop at nothing to impress some stupid girl who is looking for attention. Some cops can't pass up an opportunity to collect girlfriends, even at the risk of loosing a relationship they are in. Dispatchers get to know a lot of cops, we get involved in their "battles" so to speak and it turns into a difficult atraction sometimes.
    I've been there and done a few, no regrets, just great memories to keep me smiling for a while. Nobody breaks up a marriage. Learn to play in the no tresspassing zone, just cover the tracks after you're done.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast