hmmmmmm...
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: hmmmmmm...

hmmmmmm...

How often do Deputies/Officers...hook up with a dispatcher? Just wondering

Too often !

Just count how many broken mariages there are and you should get an ideal. At MSO its normal (and according to management its totally ok) to screw around with other MSO employee's spouses. Over the years I have seen plenty of mariages end because of fellow deputies who can't/won't keep their pants on.

curious

Not often enough is my vote. Why what agency to you work for?

HAHAHAHHA....no way..its in the local TB area! some of you are just hot !

It was a nice thought

Its a very nice thought but that is how Communications gets its bad name. You know all dispatchers are ho's. Which Im sure you know is not the case. Most of us are married and just all around nice people. But God forbid you be nice to a police officer. Then your just a ho. Its a shame that we all just cant be friends with no jealousy among our co-workers. But we all know that will not happen. Some dispachers have gone on to marry police officers. And some do have torrid affairs. But in my opinion that is their business no one elses. If a man/woman wants to cheat on their other half. Who are we to judge? There is only one Judge that I am aware of and we will all stand before him one day. So if people choose to do the things they do its their business and no one elses. Again, we know people will not mind their own business. So enter at you own risk is all I can say.

How SAD!!!

Just wondering officer are you married? How about you dispatcher? Have you heard of a singles bar or e-harmony? It is sad those that do work so hard, have to well.......put up with people like you both. You make the workplace just to fun to come too! Who needs TV! It's bad enough the average marriage has no chance these days and Manatee has made some name for it self! To bad you can't get paid by the HOOK-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a few QUESTIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by its ok
    Just count how many broken mariages there are and you should get an ideal. At MSO its normal (and according to management its totally ok) to screw around with other MSO employee's spouses. Over the years I have seen plenty of mariages end because of fellow deputies who can't/won't keep their pants on.
    when do people find time to work? with all the hooking-up @ MSO AND why can't they find someone to hook-up with that is single? AND WHY can't a dispatcher keep their pants on?

Questions

Why does it have to be dispatchers who cant keep their pants on? Like the previous poster said. Dispatch gets a bad rap because of rumors. Most dispatcher are nice respectful people. Granted there is a handful of people that give us a bad name. Just like that are a hand ful of police officers that give you guys a bad name. But of course the dispatcher is to blame for everything. So lets not call names and let those who do what they do be accountable for what they do, and dont blame all of Radio. Were not all bad.

Re: Were not all bad????????

Quote Originally Posted by Here we go
    Why does it have to be dispatchers who cant keep their pants on? Like the previous poster said. Dispatch gets a bad rap because of rumors. Most dispatcher are nice respectful people. Granted there is a handful of people that give us a bad name. Just like that are a hand ful of police officers that give you guys a bad name. But of course the dispatcher is to blame for everything. So lets not call names and let those who do what they do be accountable for what they do, and dont blame all of Radio. Were not all bad.
    I am with QUESTIONS but no one has any anwsers!!!!! I was responding to the post that should be named an officer (not a gentlemen) and a dispatcher (that names them no lady... by their own words on these posts) Cheating goes on and on and that will never change! BUT here you have a few posts (like the it's ok from MSO dispatcher) they say an officer/deputy can't keep the pants on, well you have your own saying that as a whole the department oks the hook-up between a married officer/deputy and MSO dispatchers??? SO is it ok???

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast