New Patrol Cars
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Patrol Cars

New Patrol Cars

Wondering what the word is on the new Impalas? Anyone with the Impala care to give the good or bad points?

Smaller, but faster and more efficient.

I have driven an impalia before....no thank you. For a county like Santa Rosa they aren't a good idea. If you work in a city with no dirt roads or rural areas they might be ok. Oh and don't even think about cutting through the median.

then don't go 4 wheeling. the impalia can go wherever the vic can. the bad thing about them is the trunk space and if your a fatty you are fu@%ed.

They are lousy. Sluggish on take off, cramped, no trunk space, noisy on the inside...need I say more? Maybe fop needs to do a contract the says we should drive full size cars (lol)

For those driving them, the Impalas are death traps. Do you think the Lt in Fleet drives on evey day? I wonder why.

my guess would be because he's a fat ass!!!

I would take a crusty old crown vic with over 100,00 miles over a brand new impala. Oh wait, I have a crsuty old criwn vic with 100,000.

I have to agree with the crusty crown vic. The new impalas are death traps. I hope we have a contract wrecker on standy so when they break down we dont have to wait forever. Too bad LB dont drive one everyday maybe he'll change his mind

Impalas suck. They suck bad. I want my old crown vic back. Anyone wanna trade? 2007 Impala one owner, low miles, a real cream puff. The fleet Lt needs to be ashamed of himself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast