oral interview - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: oral interview

Re: no way

Quote Originally Posted by sgt
    No wonder you have such a high turn over rate. Thats crazy.
    Its even worse: when cities such as Palm Beach Gardens need our assistance with details such as a PGA tournament, a dept car, whether its a take-home or assigned-and-park-at-a-school, it cannot be used. The officer must use his/her personal car

Re: no way

Quote Originally Posted by sgt
    No wonder you have such a high turn over rate. Thats crazy.
    Its even worse: when cities such as Palm Beach Gardens need our assistance with details such as a PGA tournament, a dept car, whether its a take-home or assigned-and-park-at-a-school, it cannot be used. The officer must use his/her personal car

I have an important point for all school police officers >>>>>>>
    Check with your insurance carriers. See if you are involved in a vehicle accident while on duty responding to an emergency at a school will you be covered. The answer I received from several carriers was NO! You will be dropped from your insurance for fraud. Yes FRAUD> When you got your insurance it was for “pleasure only” You do not carry commercial insurance. That means you will be left out to dry wet in the wind….The school district will not cover you. Our union stated that this was a real problem and sent a letter to the chief. In staff he stated that the letter has no merit and all officers MUST follow current policy or face disciplinary action.[/size] Just another reason to go GREEN !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider
    I have an important point for all school police officers >>>>>>>
    Check with your insurance carriers. See if you are involved in a vehicle accident while on duty responding to an emergency at a school will you be covered. The answer I received from several carriers was NO! You will be dropped from your insurance for fraud. Yes FRAUD> When you got your insurance it was for “pleasure only” You do not carry commercial insurance. That means you will be left out to dry wet in the wind….The school district will not cover you. Our union stated that this was a real problem and sent a letter to the chief. In staff he stated that the letter has no merit and all officers MUST follow current policy or face disciplinary action.[/size] Just another reason to go GREEN !!!!!!
    WOW ! ! That SUCKS.....I had a problem with the school board cops never coming to problems at their schools unless it was one they were assigned to anyway, but now i kinda feel bad for them....use their OWN car????? I wouldnt go either....Hope you guys can get that crap resolved.

Well if an accident does occur just sue, hell everyone else does. Chances are they will settle , and you will have a better vehicle at the end of it all. :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123