oral interview - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: oral interview

Thanks for the compliment.Your mom also agrees.

lnfo

Ok, getting back to what this site was designed for :

Any idea when new hires will happen or the process will start ?

Thanks.

Thanks seeker,your right.I should not have lowered myself to respond to that remark.

GO GREEN! This agency does not take care of its officers. We hust got our contract and the district gave us a 2% raise until 2009. No cost of living just 2%. I know of 20 officers that have put applications in other departments. No take home car, you have to use your personal vehicle while on duty. Check you insurance if you do this you might be violating the laws we are sworn to protect!! :twisted:

take home

If there are no take home cars..then why do I see School Board Police Cars around the county? Are they taking them back from the Officers that already have them? Not possible that they can have an Officer use his/her own vehicle..I just dont see that..

Re: take home

Quote Originally Posted by Huh?
    If there are no take home cars..then why do I see School Board Police Cars around the county? Are they taking them back from the Officers that already have them? Not possible that they can have an Officer use his/her own vehicle..I just dont see that..
    Supervisors; K9s & Detectives have take home cars. Those assigned to one site (i.e high school or middle school) do not get a car. HS & MS officers get a mileage fee for some use of their personal car, such as going to court, having to report to a different school after arriving at their home school school.

We have to park the vehicle at a school and lock it up at night. There are no take home vehicles in the palm beach school police. Only for supervisors.

We must park our cars in a school parking lot at night. The cars you see are for Elementary officers only. Middle and High school cops use their own cars to respond to problems in other schools/areas.

Take home cars are for supervisors only. Officers in elementary school park the cars at a school site. Middle and high school cops use their own vehicles for responding to problems and calls at other school sites.

no way

No wonder you have such a high turn over rate. Thats crazy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast