Time to talk to the city!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Time to talk to the city!

Has anyone asked for the mayor or members of the city council to meet with the rank and file (union) and discuss the points of contention?

There is nothing illegal about meeting with them one at a time. I tend to think they do not know the facts about the Chief's actions. They are ONLY briefed by the City Manager.

Say its aint so
    Chief is it true you grew a set? I heard you had to fire an officer... you know the one that flew through Hillsborough County with his lights on trying to get to work on time. Were you ever going to let anybody know? No I know you were waiting on good ol' Clem to spill the beans...
    I wasnt sure if you were going to give him another day off or a safe driving award.

Keep up the good work Moron!!

I have a confession:

I was the one sitting with the council members at breakfast! I am the one from the agency............. The temp agency!
    I was also on the grassy knoll.

Clem for Chief.

No you weren't! I was the one at breakfast.

YOu were only on the grassy knoll.....

Any by the way.....HE (the cop from a local agency) WAS at Barb's yesterday (Monday) morning having breakfast AGAIN and sitting with a city coucilman!

If you think I am wrong....go by and see!

not good

HEY, STRAIGHT UP AND LIAR, I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW JUVENILE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ACT. NO WONDER THE CHIEF HAS A HARD TIME. BE THANKFUL YOU HAVE A CHIEF THAT WILL PUT UP WITH YOU. IF YOU WERE PROUD OF YOUR DEPT. YOU WOULD NOT POST THESE CHILDISH ISSUES. I HOPE EACH OF YOU FIND A HOBBIE. I WILL NOT POST YOUR ID'S, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

Well there "guest o1" what would you have them do?

They have an idiot for a chief and a city manager that is not much better. Their dept is falling apart and it appears they have nobody to turn to and nowhere to go.

They poke a little fun and you "guest 01" have to attack them.

I suspect that you are really the Chief!!!!!

Can wait until this other guy takes over!!!!!!!!!

HMM

I am not your chief and don't know your chief. It does sound like ZPD has a problem. I guarantee you it will all turn out for the best. The chief and city mgr. will bite the dust if these issues are dealt with properly. Lets post some positive issues on the dept. Talk about a VISION of the future on how we see ZPD five years from now. Be positive. There is such a thing of positive fun. What would the old chief say if he saw some of these post. It will all come around for the best, I know it will. Be cool.

Either you are a complete idiot or you dont know the previous Chief!!!!

Hey Guest 01, how can I look towards the future when I have this so called chef in my sights? ( yeah I meant to spell it that way because all he does is serve crap to employees, council members and the citizens) Five years from now? How about five minutes because he screws up every time he speaks!

This is my hobbie letting the public know about the things the chef tries to hide .............AND adding some of my thoughts is that wrong?

My posts arnt childish they are funny ... well funny to me anyway and come on admit it you had to chuckle a little........ ah ha unless you are chefy.

This aint nothing but just healthy conversation thats all, nobody is making you read it if you dont like it, read whats going on in Hernando or some where else. We dont want to hear poor pitiful chefy we hear it enough when he is trying to talk his way out of things. The thing about the chef putting up with me is HE DOESNT HAVE A CHOICE NOW DOES HE.... I know he jumps on the computer every chance he gets, because of me! He cant get enough of good ol Clem can ya chefy..... see everyday his stomach knots up more and more wondering what I am going to say next because its all TRUTH, and he knows it. Its to funny when I post while hes at the department cause he is running around like a wild ogre trying to catch someone on the site, well you can run, run as fast as you can you cant catch me cause I'm Clem Da Man!
    If you dont know the chef then dont stick your nose in it, you aint missing much! I swear I was on a grassy knoll and more than once!
    Hey chefy just a quick question .... real quick and painful okay? Have you been to Chilis lately?
    Okay its a two part question, and how did you get home?

Clem was here and now he'll go, when chefy gets canned I'll say I told ya so... You have an ego streak a county wide, you need someone to believe in you, to be on your side..... You think your the man, you think your it but everyone knows the pimp walk is from your bad hip..... Your going bald your hair is receding, could it be from the stress of the citizens you are cheating...... You have no more chances you have sold your soul, you lie worse than a 3 year old..... eveything said is true and simple you have blemished Z-Hills your a big chefy pimple.... Dont go away mad or go away sad just go away and we all will be glad!!!!
    I swear one minute I am Clem then here comes Dr. Seuss .... lets just face it the truths the truth! Love ya mean it Dr. Clem

.......This was just pulled out from under the rug! Is it true your son was speeding through your neighborhood with a loud muffler?
    When you heard the officer dispatched to the neighborhood you broke the department policy when you interferred, you committed an ethics violation by interferring with the call and having the officer just drive through the neighborhood instead of inforcing the law "just to appease the concerned neighbors" Why not give a ticket for improper equipment or speeding?
    If you are going to use your position to influence something make it for something good, not to protect a relative!

Did this conversation take place on a recorded line? Perhaps I should notify the ethics commission in Tallahassee or worst yet St.Pete times!

If what you say is TRUE. Then get the tape and let it be shown to the media. While it may be an ethics violation, more importantly it is a criminal violation.

Please provide the date and times of this occurance and a request for the tapes under the Florida Sunshine Law will be made!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast