WAKE UP CHIEF... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

You get what you ask for

"like anyone can get promoted here!!!"

Isn't that what the Union bargained for? Honestly, that was a pretty dumb comment. The only ones not getting promoted then must be total idiots instead of just run of the mill idiots that are getting promoted? I mean using your logic anyhow. Wow, that's crazy.

I'm in agreement about the Awards committee though. :evil:

WE NEED MORE UNITY IN THE DEPT AND LESS YOUR GOATEE IS NOT PERFECTLY TRIMMED.

Re: FA Q

Quoted text removed by Mod 1 to comply with Terms of Use

Maybe if you lazy a@@ peices of sh@t got your heads out of each others butt's and did some police work yourself you wouldn't have to handle other peoples zones... Don't get your gun belts in a bundle because you forgot how to turn your lights on or advise on the radio other then going 40. As for good old Dan just suprised to see he hasen't lost his job yet I guess he finally learned how to play the game.

Re: FA Q

Quote Originally Posted by up & comming

Maybe if you lazy a@@ peices of sh@t got your heads out of each others butt's and did some police work yourself you wouldn't have to handle other peoples zones... Don't get your gun belts in a bundle because you forgot how to turn your lights on or advise on the radio other then going 40. As for good old Dan just suprised to see he hasen't lost his job yet I guess he finally learned how to play the game.
    YOU IDIOT!!!! IF WE DIDN'T HANDLE THE CALLS IN OTHER ZONES, WHO WOULD? I MEAN YOU COULD CONTINUE TO HOLD THE CALL UNTIL THE NEXT SHIFT GOES IN SERVICE (REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG THAT MAY BE). AND YES, IF THERE WERE TIME BETWEEN CALLS WE WOULD BE "DOING REAL POLICE WORK". WE'RE NOT THE ONES WHO GO 10-50 WHILE ENROUTE TO A DROWNING, DOMESTIC, OR EVEN A ROUTINE BACK-UP. THESE ARE THE SAME GUYS THAT STOP CARS BEFORE AND AFTER HANDLING CALLS WHILE CAD (WHEN IT WAS WORKING) STILL SHOWED THEM ON THE CALL. SOMETIMES THEY WERE OFF THE CALL SO LONG, THEY FORGOT BY THE TIME THEY ADVISED 10-50. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HEARD THE DISPATCHER STATE "I STILL SHOW YOU ON A ---. CAN YOU ADVISE A CODEOUT". OR HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HEARD THEM ADVISE A CODEOUT, A TRAFFIC STOP, AND A REQUEST FOR A 73 ALL DURING THE SAME TRANSMISSION? IF THEY'RE DOING THIS AND ASKING FOR A 73 CASE, THEY'VE PROBABLY STOPPED ALMOST TEN CARS AT THIS POINT.
    SO ASK YOURSELF THIS. ARE YOU ONE OF THESE GUYS, WHO DON'T ADVISE YOUR TRAFFIC STOPS WHILE SUPPOSEDLY ON A CALL? AND ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE THAT WHEN THE $#!T HITS THE FAN ON YOUR STOP, YOU START SCREAMING ON THE RADIO FOR BACKUP BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU ARE?
    JUST REMEMBER, THE GUY THAT WOULD'VE BEEN CLOSEST TO BACK YOU UP IS NOW IN YOUR ZONE HANDLING THAT CALL YOU SHOULD'VE HANDLED.
    THANKS FOR USING ME AS YOUR STEPPING STONE SO YOU CAN LOOK GOOD.

Nothing to do with your topic.
    I'm fellin kinda dumb, I just got your screen name...FA Q, and 4Q2.
    Priceless, you owe me a new pair of shorts.
    :shock: My hats off to both of you, :roll:

Well just like the rest of us on this job we all know how to get around the system. If you feel what there doing is such a horrible thing then next time you go enroute 40 while your order your food think about it... One way or another everyone has their flaws and everyone has a different view on what they should be doing. Long and short its sad when you have these officers thinking and seconding guessing if you HATERS are going to have their back when the shit hits the fan and they need someone. Im a supporter of giving credit where credit is due and to be honest I commend these men for noticing that their is a major issue with sig. 57 in this city and stepping up to the plate and doing something about it. When was the last time any of you took it into your own hands to try and change the f'd up society we live in and protect. Just a reminder were all playing on the same team if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by up & comming
    Well just like the rest of us on this job we all know how to get around the system. If you feel what there doing is such a horrible thing then next time you go enroute 40 while your order your food think about it... One way or another everyone has their flaws and everyone has a different view on what they should be doing. Long and short its sad when you have these officers thinking and seconding guessing if you HATERS are going to have their back when the shizzat hits the fan and they need someone. Im a supporter of giving credit where credit is due and to be honest I commend these men for noticing that their is a major issue with sig. 57 in this city and stepping up to the plate and doing something about it. When was the last time any of you took it into your own hands to try and change the f'd up society we live in and protect. Just a reminder were all playing on the same team if I remember correctly.
    UP & COMMING,

If your comparing going 40 to not advising a traffic stop, your an idiot!!! What these officers are doing is unsafe for them and for their back-ups, who have to response code 3 when they start screaming. Yes we all have flaws and different views, but officer safety comes first. As far as the signal 57 arrests, if you think arresting a person for a seed or a roach is going change the drug problem, it's not!!!! The only thing that happens with these arrests, is that it takes away from our court system handling more important cases.

One of the best contracts in the county yet the sky always finds a way to fall.

Every agency has their slugs and bulletproof heroes...just be thankful with what you have and that you work in candyland.

HEY UP & COMING,
    I LIKED YOUR FIRST FEW POSTS BUT YOUR COMMENTS ON THESE TWO ARE WRONG. IT LOOKS AS THOUGH WE CAN'T CHANGE YOUR MIND ON THAT. IT'S APPARENT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN A NEIGHBORING ZONE AND SCREWED BY THEM YET. WE CAN ALL RECITE INSTANCES WHERE IT WAS CLEAR THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT TO HANDLE THE TYPE OF PAPERWORK ASSOCIATED WITH THE CALL THEY WERE DISPATCHED TO. THIS IS WHEN THEY DO THEIR TRAFFIC STOPS.
    OTHER THAN WARRANT ARRESTS, ON VIEWED DRUG ARRESTS (ON TRAFFIC STOPS) ARE ONE OF THE EASIEST TO DO. IF THEY WERE MAKING ALL THE ARRESTS FOR D.U.I. THEN IT WOULD PROBABLY BE AN OTHER STORY. DOMESTICS AND D.U.I.'S ARE TWO MISDEMEANORS I NEVER HEAR THEM MAKE AN ARREST FOR. IF THEY HAVE, THEY ARE SO FAR AND FEW BETWEEN TO REMEMBER. THAT'S BECAUSE OF ALL THE PAPERWORK, AND TAPED STATEMENTS THEY WOULD HAVE TO TAKE INCLUDING ANYTHING ELSE THE SAO HAS THOUGHT UP.
    I DON'T WANT TO TRY AND CHANGE YOUR VIEWS OR BASH YOU BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOUR IDEAS ARE PRETTY MUCH IN THE SAME DIRECTION AS THE REST OF US WHEN IT COMES TO CERTAIN ADMINISTRATORS. JUST LISTEN UP ON THE RADIO MORE OFTEN WHEN THEY'RE WORKING. YOU MAY NOT HEAR IT IN THE NEAR FUTURE IF THEY ARE ON THIS SITE. AS IN MANY TIMES BEFORE WHEN OFFICERS AND SERGEANTS (FACE TO FACE) POINTED OUT HOW THEY WERE WRONG BY THE WAY THEY WERE DOING THINGS, THEY CHANGED FOR A WEEK OR TWO. THEN THEY WERE BACK AT IT.

CAN WE DO A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE ON A CAPTAIN?

Edited by Mod 1 to comply with Terms of Use.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast