Islamorada Sandbar
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Islamorada Sandbar

So what's the scoop on the sandbar? Friends have told me about half of the chicks are topless ........ and the other half naked! Do you guys get to patrol out there?

what a useless post

Useless? Don't you like naked girls? You must be one of "them" from Key West ......

LMAO....one of "Them"... in that case, you must be one of "Those" thick headed perfect example of Good Ole Boy Po Po who just dont get it... Yee Haa...Im a cop so I can look at naked women all day.

:lol:

Hahaha! Well, you've gotta admit, it'd be a nice fringe benefit. Some of my buds with Hillsborough County loooooove working the Gasparilla event on the water, as the majority of women in boats just can't seem to keep their bikini tops on! They must be buying defective tops.

The second poster needs to lighten up. This is a tough and often thankless job, and some things are ........ well ........... pleasant. So enjoy them! BTW, I still haven't seen anyone address the original poster's question ...

Hey, Im not saying there arent benifits lol. I just hate the mentality some people have. So judgemental, so out of the loop. You must admit, this job is great for alot of reasons, including "eye candy". Its just not right to turn against eachother based on close minded judgements. I have a few friends that are, in his words, one of "them". Its not right for me to not stick up for them. They are great cops, great people.

I've seen forty-eleven luscious bare mammaries out on the sandbar -- while off-duty, of course -- and lots of beautiful bare poopers and hoo-has as well. Nudity is a beautiful thing, especially out on the water! I don't think it falls within our jurisdiction, but if it does I'd be the first one to volunteer to patrol there!

Hey, I don't have anything against our light-in-their-loafers brethren of the opposite sexual orientation ........ hey, that's less competition for us straight dudes. But don't even think about dissing me for appreciating the lovely ladies, especially given the lack of subtlety with which many males pursue other males. I'm willing to live and let live but I'm not going to be shamed for my unabashed heterosexuality! Y'all really need to get a grip!

its a beautiful place to go and work, unfortunately the red-neck locals and cops really make unbearable, nice place to visit but would never live there, too much stuff hidden,it will come out soon...... :cry:

Do you get a lot of rednecks? I'd have thought people in the Keys would largely be at least somewhat enlightened, or at least free thinkers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast