Read and reply if you agree - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

And your name would be?? if you think that noone puts their name on her because they are afraid of legal action you are way off base... it's all about keeping their jobs... at least until they can find a better department.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by No Shortcomings Here
    Correct me if I am wrong, but to commit slander, one would have to be perpetuating lies about someone else. I see no lies here--just disgruntled people in denial who cannot stand it when truths are brought out to the forefront on these boards.
    BTW go ahead and keep mentioning all the Judgement Day stuff if you want to make yourself look credible-God and everyone else knows differently and HE keeps the final score.
    Stand corrected. There are are plenty of lies on here and they are definitely slander. The sorry thing is people are hiding behind cute little code names and dare not use their own. Not because of retribution from "higher ups" but from legal action!

Same as yours 'Guest'.
    I am not way off base. People don't put their names on here because they can spread any kind of lies and slander without having to be accountable for what they say..period! It's a shame that most of what I see here is because of jealousy and pure spite and it all based on gossip, speculation, innuendo, misinformaion, and outright lies to get attention and spread discord. I don't know whether something is missing in their lives that they have to attack others, but it is getting old. You don't see this type of gossip on any of the other leo sites.
    If people are so unhappy here, go find that other job where everyting and everyone is perfect. Bet they don't find it, because they will be there to mess it up as well by complaining and whining everytime they see or think they have been slighted in some imaginary way and there goes the vicious cycle.

true, true

agree

Same as yours 'Guest'.
    I am not way off base. People don't put their names on here because they can spread any kind of lies and slander without having to be accountable for what they say..period! It's a shame that most of what I see here is because of jealousy and pure spite and it all based on gossip, speculation, innuendo, misinformaion, and outright lies to get attention and spread discord. I don't know whether something is missing in their lives that they have to attack others, but it is getting old. You don't see this type of gossip on any of the other leo sites.
    If people are so unhappy here, go find that other job where everyting and everyone is perfect. Bet they don't find it, because they will be there to mess it up as well by complaining and whining everytime they see or think they have been slighted in some imaginary way and there goes the vicious cycle
    You're so out of touch it is pathetic. Get your head out of the sand and enjoy a good dose of reality. Most everything posted on here can be verified and authenticated. But you know that already.

You're so out of touch it is pathetic. Get your head out of the sand and enjoy a good dose of reality. Most everything posted on here can be verified and authenticated. But you know that already.[/quote]

Not out of touch. I am just more in the know than you think. Just because someone starts rumors on here you assume they are gospel. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you up beside the head. Time and again people have asked for verificiationand authentication on most of these allegations and they all go like this: Some one said that they overheard that they saw someone else say this and maybe it might be true." Sounds like gossip to me.
    Try and verify and authenticate lies, you can't because it's mostly the imaginations of people who think they have been slighted in some way and they only have this way to tryget back at others is to stir the pot. Tthey have way too much time on their hands.
    As I said. If you don't like it here, it's so bad here, and you are soooo good, find somewhere to spread your joy! Leave!

So you want verification?

So you want verification about things that have been said on here. Did it ever occur that some of the post come from first hand knowledge? yes that is a possiblity. But let's just take two post that "stirred the pot" the myspace page of the sheriff's daughter for one. How many others besides me saw that? it was disgraceful that a family member (who is also an employee) had a page that had that kind of content. But how about some concrete verification? The DV incident that involved a family member who is a Sgt, if you'd like some solid verification on that one, check the dispatch records of both Jonesborough and Washington county if that would make you feel better. Oh and his OP, it's in court records, because I've seen it with my own eyes.

You may be wondering why I'm hanging around if it's so bad... well two reasons keep me here. First, I love the people that I work with on a daily basis. I know that they have my back and I have theirs, that's how it's supposed to work down here in the trenches. And secondly, I know that eventually a new sheriff will come into office, and with any luck will make some positive changes.

:roll:

Good Reply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12