Read and reply if you agree
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Read and reply if you agree

Someone told me of this site and I thought I would check it out. So I find my way to the Washington County page and I was shocked. First to see that other departments don't have near to posting as little ole washington COunty, but then to see that their post are of true value. When reading Washington County, you can tell that the Post Author is true and looking for a job, or either one of the following:

1. a person who is upset about his own short comings, feeling they should be of more importance either through rank or pay. They put down others who they feel are less deserving or the department.
    2. Others post authors are people are just jealous of other people and talk about certain people, otherwise who cares. They really don't have a life of their own.
    3. A few are unemployed and have nothing better to do than type on LeoAffairs.
    4. Some are even LEO, who enjoy stirring the pot within this department and not their own.
    5. Some are even people who want to work here but didn't get hire. They feel the need to bad mouth the department and those to blame.

For the peole who are talked about on this site..... from Sheriff Graybeal down, to those people whose names are mentioned and those who aren't mention but we know who the Post is referring to....... From me and everyone who replys. I'M SORRY! Sorry for any bad things that might become of it. May it comfort you to know that one day, they will have their day in COURT. Slander is still illegal and just know that the real authors will be known, be it here or on Judgement Day

Some truth

I agree

this site

:lol: finally something of truth. May those who type the bad find themselves in the hot seat. I will say it.

guest4now

:idea: bump what we don't like, great idea. keep the good on top and the crap on bottom. [/quote]

Thank you!

some truth for once

:wink: :lol:

Correct me if I am wrong, but to commit slander, one would have to be perpetuating lies about someone else. I see no lies here--just disgruntled people in denial who cannot stand it when truths are brought out to the forefront on these boards.
    BTW go ahead and keep mentioning all the Judgement Day stuff if you want to make yourself look credible-God and everyone else knows differently and HE keeps the final score.

truth

:? everyone has shortcomings and I think that the point was to get along

bump up

:x :P 8)

Quote Originally Posted by No Shortcomings Here
    Correct me if I am wrong, but to commit slander, one would have to be perpetuating lies about someone else. I see no lies here--just disgruntled people in denial who cannot stand it when truths are brought out to the forefront on these boards.
    BTW go ahead and keep mentioning all the Judgement Day stuff if you want to make yourself look credible-God and everyone else knows differently and HE keeps the final score.
    Stand corrected. There are are plenty of lies on here and they are definitely slander. The sorry thing is people are hiding behind cute little code names and dare not use their own. Not because of retribution from "higher ups" but from legal action!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast