School Board SWAT?!

School Board SWAT?!

You guys are such a joke! You send a couple of guys to a MDCC 2 week SWAT school, and now that makes them the almighty SWAT commanders?! Give me a break! Half the time we get calls at schools, all you guys do is dump it on the city as it is! Have you even had a call out yet? Did you serve a warrant on the cafeteria lady for taking home some snack packs? Whoever that sgt is that walks around in his little brother's uniform shirts is needs to take his medication!

is that true? wow, why dont you come train with the swat and lets see what u can do. look at me and my boys, we look good right? we are in shape, right? tell me, do you see anyone on the swat team that shoudnt be there? thats what i thought, come on punk, you cant hang with me.

LOL! serving a warrant on the lunch lady!

City 1 - Your a JOKE!!!

I have not seen any of your swat teams in action, but I can tell you this. If your swat is anything like your road POs your in trouble.
    Whether you had 2 weeks or 2 months! Why not trash your own department instead? I am sure there are many more flaws over there. Better yet, maybe I need to go over to the cluster-fuucked leoaffairs city of miami page and expose some of your many weaknesses over there! I can tell you this, we handle our business, can't say the same for you!

Hey are you guys still getting that PO-Auto mechanic supplement, oh and what do you charge for Ford Crown Vic tune-up and oil change, our garage is kind of backed up? What type of oil do you use? I hope its not recycled? :cry:

Wow...great slam there Boogie! You should have finished it off by saying "your mom". So you are telling me that you guys take care of business better than the city?! LOL!!!! Are you kidding me?!

As far as our SWAT team goes, you have nooooo idea what you are talking about! The only way you should be wearing a SWAT pin is if you wrote it on your uniform with crayon!

Quote Originally Posted by City 1
    Wow...great slam there Boogie! You should have finished it off by saying "your mom". So you are telling me that you guys take care of business better than the city?! LOL!!!! Are you kidding me?!

As far as our SWAT team goes, you have nooooo idea what you are talking about! The only way you should be wearing a SWAT pin is if you wrote it on your uniform with crayon!
    City swat is a joke! Bunch of what???

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by City 1

City swat is a joke! Bunch of what???
    We are such a joke that we need to be hired by your dept. to clean up your mess. You guys arent cops, dont fool urself.

swat

having seen most of the swat teams in the county i will say that most are similar, the city is best city team, the county is the best only because they have the most money and are full time. school board needs lots more training and better leadership. why didnt any go to the city swat school that just started they would have learned something. and no i am not a city cop