Jumping Ship - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jumping Ship

Re: What the Hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Are you drunk? Because I don't understand what the hell you are saying. Just so everyone knows IT IS TRUE! The adminstration is dirty, promotions are a dog and pony show and it really is who you know, not what you know. You can't ignore the truth it is so obvious it is funny. You can try to cover up or paint over the truth by writing or saying something you think is profound, but the truth will still be the truth.
    No, I am not drunk. If I were I believe we could party because you are a sad depressed overburdened soul in need of a vacation. The administration I work for is straight forward and direct and doesn't beat around the bush when it comes to solving problems. You are right I can not ignore the truth, but obviously YOU can. Maybe you will have to try harder the next time on your interview and maybe you will get the promotion that YOU think you deserve. GOOD LUCK! The only painting I see around here is the vulgar, deceiptful graffiti you are trying to sling on our departments walls. Take a CLICK HERE TO INFECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS and relax.
    OH NO, I'm not sad, depressed, or overburdened and I don't have to worry about any interview boards (Dog and Pony Shows) at the Graybeal's nut house. I have moved on to greener pastures with a truly professional and progressive department. When I left Washington County, it was like the world had been lifted off of my shoulders. Maybe you should try that yourself, so you wouldn't have to party or drink so much before getting on the computer to white wash over this graffiti (TRUTH) for graybeal.

OH NO, I'm not sad, depressed, or overburdened and I don't have to worry about any interview boards (Dog and Pony Shows) at the Graybeal's nut house. I have moved on to greener pastures with a truly professional and progressive department. When I left Washington County, it was like the world had been lifted off of my shoulders. Maybe you should try that yourself, so you wouldn't have to party or drink so much before getting on the computer to white wash over this graffiti (TRUTH) for graybeal.[/quote]

Yeah, I can tell that you are not, especially since you feel like you STILL have to come and ***** and complain about the department that you don't work for anymore. If I were working for another professional, progressive department I wouldn't spend my time *****ing about the one who did me so wrong. I would MOVE ON! It is crystal clear to me that you think the World owes you something. It sounds like you probably got most everything you wanted up untill you didn't get the promotion that everyone told you that you would get. You lost your GOLDEN CHILD status, huh? Made you mad didn't it? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The rest of us work to get where we are going, we strive day in and day out. Do we agree with every decision that gets made, NO, but we continue to do our job untill we get what we want. That is called dedication and it appears you never had that in the first place. I believe they made the correct decision when they did not choose you. Good Day. :twisted:

The correct dicision???? the only thing that they had to decide was when to give it to him not when... it's funny how goof ups are rewarded with promotions. It wasn't ever earned except by blood and marriage .

[... I believe they made the correct decision when they did not choose you. Good Day. :twisted:[/quote]

Its funny, dirty sanchez seems to have struck a cord......[/quote]

detention

How can the jail be handing out future promotion when the ground work hasn't even begun? several of the officers on the outside want to be supervisors in the new jail, even if just for the paid raise. Can't wait to see those jobs get posted.

Reply to Dirty Sanchez

Posted: 06/21/07 20:00:01 Post subject: Re: What the Hell?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH NO, I'm not sad, depressed, or overburdened and I don't have to worry about any interview boards (Dog and Pony Shows) at the Graybeal's nut house. I have moved on to greener pastures with a truly professional and progressive department. When I left Washington County, it was like the world had been lifted off of my shoulders. Maybe you should try that yourself, so you wouldn't have to party or drink so much before getting on the computer to white wash over this graffiti (TRUTH) for graybeal.
    Yeah, I can tell that you are not, especially since you feel like you STILL have to come and ***** and complain about the department that you don't work for anymore. If I were working for another professional, progressive department I wouldn't spend my time *****ing about the one who did me so wrong. I would MOVE ON! It is crystal clear to me that you think the World owes you something. It sounds like you probably got most everything you wanted up untill you didn't get the promotion that everyone told you that you would get. You lost your GOLDEN CHILD status, huh? Made you mad didn't it? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The rest of us work to get where we are going, we strive day in and day out. Do we agree with every decision that gets made, NO, but we continue to do our job untill we get what we want. That is called dedication and it appears you never had that in the first place. I believe they made the correct decision when they did not choose you. Good Day.

FIRST THING DS, IF THIS QUOTE WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS ME, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU. IF NOT, DISREGARD. FIRST OF ALL, I DIDN'T POST THE QUOTE THAT MADE YOU DIRECT YOUR BS TOWARDS ME. I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN SPEND MY TIME READING ALL THIS CRAP THAT IS ON HERE. SOMEONE CALLED ME AND BROUGHT THIS TO MY ATTENTION, SO CURIOSITY GOT THE BETTER OF ME. DO I FEEL YOU DIRECTED YOUR STATEMENT TOWARDS ME? YES. AFTER READING WHAT THE GUEST POSTED, I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE, IT DOES SOUND LIKE THE PERSON WHO WROTE IT WAS ME. BUT AGAIN, I'LL REPEAT MYSELF, I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN WASTE MY TIME ON THIS SITE. I HAD MY REASONS FOR LEAVING AND IF ANYONE REALLY GIVES A SHIT WHY I LEFT, ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS ASK ME. I'M NOT HARD TO FIND. AS FAR AS MY FEELINGS TOWARD WCSO, I DON'T HAVE ANY HARD FEELINGS. I WAS NEVER TREATED WRONG OR FELT LIKE I WAS DONE WRONG. OF COURSE THERE WERE THINGS I DIDN'T LIKE AT THE COUNTY BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY ALL OF THE TIME. NO DEPARTMENT IS PERFECT. BUT INSTEAD OF ME *****ING ABOUT IT AND DOING NOTHING, I CHOSE TO GO DOWN A DIFFERENT PATH IN MY CAREER. MY LEAVING HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH NOT MAKING SGT. IN THE ALMOST TEN YEARS I SPENT AT THE COUNTY, I SAW SEVERAL OFFICERS COME AND GO. LEAVING THE COUNTY WASN'T SOME SPUR OF THE MOMENT DECISION I MADE BECAUSE I "DIDN'T GET WHAT I WANTED". I'VE STRUGGLED FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS IN MAKING THE DECISION TO LEAVE AND FOR YOU TO QUESTION MY DEDICATION IS A BUNCH OF SHIT!!! I SHED BLOOD AND SWEAT JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE OFFICERS IN THE DEPARTMENT AND CONSIDER THEM FAMILY AND ALWAYS WILL! JUST BECAUSE I LEFT THE DEPARTMENT DOESN'T MEAN I'VE FORGOTTEN WHERE I CAME FROM. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT NOT GETTING PROMOTED. I'M A FIRM BELIEVER IN THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON. I ACCEPTED IT AND MOVED ON, DESPITE WHAT YOU THINK. SO, IN CLOSING I'LL SAY THIS, DIRTY, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY ABOUT ME I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SAID IT TO MY FACE NOT PUT IT ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD UNDER ANONYMITY. TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AT WCSO, I MISS YA AND STAY SAFE! [/quote]

Yeah, I can tell that you are not, especially since you feel like you STILL have to come and ***** and complain about the department that you don't work for anymore. If I were working for another professional, progressive department I wouldn't spend my time *****ing about the one who did me so wrong. I would MOVE ON! It is crystal clear to me that you think the World owes you something. It sounds like you probably got most everything you wanted up untill you didn't get the promotion that everyone told you that you would get. You lost your GOLDEN CHILD status, huh? Made you mad didn't it? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The rest of us work to get where we are going, we strive day in and day out. Do we agree with every decision that gets made, NO, but we continue to do our job untill we get what we want. That is called dedication and it appears you never had that in the first place. I believe they made the correct decision when they did not choose you. Good Day. :twisted:

I would like to direct this post to Crystal H. I sincerely apologize to you. It did not occur to me that another officer might catch flack for a statement that I wrote.

To DS and anyone else who it may concern, Crystal H is the perfect example of a professional law enforcement officer that is above reproach. It truly saddens me that you would use my post as an opportunity to throw mud at such a good person. I have not spoken to Cyrstal H in a very long time, and did not realize she had left the department. Losing an officer like Cyrstal H is the perfect example of Washington County's inability to retain good employees. I can not imagine in any circumstance where Crystal H would deserve your critism. With that being said I have decided to post no further comments in this forum. I would not want my comments to be used against other people. As for DS, remember what you said about moving on when the current admistration is gone.

That's enough.

Everyone please quit calling me about the crap on this site. One, I could care less what anyone thinks of me. To all the positive replies I would like to say "Thank You". Those who have me as a friend know what I'm about. To those who don't like me, come say it to my face or shut your wormy mouth. My history speaks for itself. I'm not leaving the WCSO, I've spent nearly 17 years on the streets doing this job. Not in an office from 9am to 5pm, not in the jail, or on special assignment. On the streets! I intend no disrespect to any other division in the WCSO. So don't start. I'm a PATROL LIEUTENANT. I'm sure there are a few people who would love to see me leave. It aint happening! So pick on someonelse. To everyonelse at WCSO, I would say to take care of each other, be as professional in what you do as you can, don't worry about what someonelse says. Take care of your platoon. Don't become someone who has to make others look bad to make themselves look good.

I would like to direct this post to Crystal H. I sincerely apologize to you. It did not occur to me that another officer might catch flack for a statement that I wrote.

To DS and anyone else who it may concern, Crystal H is the perfect example of a professional law enforcement officer that is above reproach. It truly saddens me that you would use my post as an opportunity to throw mud at such a good person. I have not spoken to Cyrstal H in a very long time, and did not realize she had left the department. Losing an officer like Cyrstal H is the perfect example of Washington County's inability to retain good employees. I can not imagine in any circumstance where Crystal H would deserve your critism. With that being said I have decided to post no further comments in this forum. I would not want my comments to be used against other people. As for DS, remember what you said about moving on when the current admistration is gone.[/quote]

Dear GUEST, if that is in fact your name. LOL The post in question is directed toward you, no matter who you are. I will continue to stand steadfastly by my department and defend its good name no matter what. For as you know: "where good men do nothing, Evil will prevail"I will not sit idly by and watch as you besmirch the name of Sheriff Graybeal and the Washington County Sheriff's Office. There is freedom of speech, yes but if you want to talk shit about a department you don't work for anymore than start your own chat and stop using ours. It is for the Washington County Sheriff's Office employees and not the EX- WCSO employees. Also is someone reading something into my posts? Who said anything about Crystal H? If you didn't post the comments before mine then my reply is not directed at you.

OK

WHO CARES WHO IS LEAVING I WISH THEM WELL IN THERE NEW INDERVERS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast