CSD (bikes) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSD (bikes)

Man, making comments on this web site while on duty. Didn't think we were supposed to be visiting non work related websites while on the clock.
    I have to agree with ppdmember, it appears that the bike unit are the people who don't understand the concept of "Community Policing". I have been to several training sessions on the topic and he makes strong points. 199 you do need to educate yourself on the topic before making future comments. By your radio number, maybe you are one of those officers who lack the experience and maturity to be working in a division. There is more to being a good officer than showing up to work on time. Just like there is a difference between a cop and a police officer. Just about anyone can wear the uniform, but as of lately, only a few understand the big picture and are cops. From reading your response, you must still be in middle school because it seems you don't understand spelling, sentence structure and grammar, and do not support your statements with facts. Talk about name calling, that is all you did. When is the last time you went into the village alone? HHHHMMMMM? I don't know why people talk about going into the village alone, there is nothing to the place. Do your job and forget about making childish comments that show your ignorance.

DEAR GUEST,

WELL SAID AND DUALLY NOTED.

Come on guys

This is dumb and embarrassing.

can't we all just get along

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12