Carpenter - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carpenter

I'M DEFINITELY NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE LAST FEW REFUGEES FROM HIALEAH. THEY BARELY MAKE IT PAST PROBATION AND THEN BECOME LAZY SLOBS. THIS DOES NOT GO FOR ANY NEW HIALEANS THAT WE'VE RECENTLY ACQUIRED. ONCE THEY'RE OUT ON THEIR OWN I'LL LET YOU KNOW.

Hey R.Carpenter I heard you got cut loose already. I am glad for you. How is it ovethere? Did you get a take home yet? I am going to hit you up for an application later on,QSL? Take care brother and be safe. No matter of what all of these people are posting in here, you are already working somewhere else and they still at Hieleah.

IF HE TURNS OUT TO BE A GOOD COP, PERFECT. SEND MORE LIKE HIM TO US. YOU GUYS WITH ALL THESE B.S. POSTS NEED NOT APPLY. OR IS IT THAT YOU'RE APPLICATIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN DENIED AND THAT'S THE REASON YOU'RE SO PISSED.
    DON'T SHOOT YOURSELVES IN THE FOOT NOW. DON'T FORGET THAT THE OFFICERS IN CHARGE OF THE HIRING PROCESS ALSO KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE.
    GOOD LUCK COCHISE!!!

HIRE ME PLEASE!!!

HEY HIALEAH, IF YOUR STILL ON, CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE HIRE ME SINCE I NO LONGER HAVE A CAREER. :P

Hialeah is "hardcore" Every Hialeah officer I've ever met is 5'3". And if you are doing so much "real police work" why is everyone leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by A fellow HPD
    Hey R.Carpenter I heard you got cut loose already. I am glad for you. How is it ovethere? Did you get a take home yet? I am going to hit you up for an application later on,QSL? Take care brother and be safe. No matter of what all of these people are posting in here, you are already working somewhere else and they still at Hieleah.
    Who are you kidding? Hit him up for an application. That shows that you won't even got to Town Hall and get it yourself. Which also means you're HFL. Hialeah For Life.

professionalism ,ignorant individual

To all possible future coworkers:

Do not let the ramblings of one of my fellow brothers ( hialeah officer in this post) impact your opinion towards all hialeah officers hopefully going to pines.

The fact of the matter is that his insults and his attitude towards your city and yourselves is disgraceful. That brash attitude is obviously coming from a very young officer who is verrrrry gunho. ( he will learn once he gets burned a couple of times)

In short,myself and the remaining officers who have and are thinking of submitting applications do not discredit anyone of their abilities as an officer, regardless of their city of employment or their productivity.

We are not there yet and we might already be blackballed because of one man's comments.

To speak for all of us, i think we all look forward to the future in your department and working together with your officers to create a harmonious and enjoyable working enviroment.

P.S. I like pines blvd. and we have NO INTENTION of taking over. What we do want is to learn the way you guys do things over there and follow your ways. ( not rock the boat)

Randy

Randy, I am glad to see you are happy. I wish the best to J. Garcia he was a good guy here in Hialeah, Pinecrest and his legacy moves on to Pines. Don't be discourage or let your forum turn into a Hialeah Forum by trashing each other which is what they do. They hate brass, hate their Communications and most of all themselves. From what is obvious in their web site. They post hateful comments and show by their words that they love no one and hate everyone.

They also have a choice like everyone does if you don't like it get of your a** and apply with other departments. For once show Hialeah what they have lost. The fact that you come behaind a veil and post negative things about each other shows that the rotten sour apples are contained in their own venom (HIALEAH). They bad mouth and snitch on affairs that are going on in the department amongst themselves that could in itself cause a shoot out amongst brothers in blue in the parking lot. Hey one word of advise if you are tapping another officers wife keep it to yourelf Hialeah inyour posting. And stop trying to make Pines look as bitter as you. Remember the grass is greener on the other side. :roll: :!:

Randy's formers coworkers

Randy are these 2 gays your friends? I heard they are coming to Pembroke Pines PD?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/152914/what_is_love/

Hey Randy, I am glad you are doing great. I am happy for you brother. The administration in Hialeah keeps saying "the grass is noy greener in the other side" trying to scare us, but one thing for sure it may not be breener but damn it there is shade. :lol: :shock:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast