Parking Spot RESPECT.......

Parking Spot RESPECT.......

heard that a Sgt got into trouble a week ago for "daring" to park in Luke William's parking spot on a Sat....... the word is he was yelled at and told that he didn't show "respect"..... Of course all of the other staff parking spaces were open but the staff expects them to remain vacant and the lowly rank and file to park in the far reaches of police parking lot.....
    A typical micromanager... I guess Luke didn't know what to do when his parking space was taken....... Anyone know which Sgt???? I doubt it was Williams or Eichler...

Of course no matter who, the Sgt should have realized that you need to "earn" that priviledge... I mean, hey Luke did a 12 month stint as a Sergeant, and was then immediately promoted to Major, where he supervised a squad of 4 IA detectives (and two secretaries).... His brillance was then recognized and he was put in charge of the Investigative Services Bureau as the Assistant Chief.... while there he was able to see St. Pete's murder and robbery rate surpass the City of Tampa's!!! and St. Pete's Auto Theft rate come close to surpassing Tampa..... Once again his abilities were acknowledged and he has brought his unique brand of "leadership" to the Uniform Services Bureau, where he has christened every patrol office a "community police officer"- (they DO get to visit various communities as they are driving ALL OVER their districts handling calls for service, since they are usually short staffed!!!!); He was also instrumental in the "knive welding attack on the tents" - althought his input and presence in the Chief's meeting has continued to be played down and not mentioned.... Hmmmm it WAS YOUR BUREAU LUKE that carried out the plan... guess you SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE....... (sound familar????)

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

going up the sw elevator

A certain Sgt PQ was getting quite an earfull last Gan Prix Sat. He was in the company of the above said Chief of Patrol walking out into the parking lot, having a look about, with a gruff face on. Having some FOP clout, I'm sure Sgt wasn't hurt by the incident. Personally, I like parking in the #2 space myself on weekends. Sometimes taking #1 seems like fun but taking a #2 is always most rewarding. Sat & Sun is always enjoyable because there are so many choices of where to park. Taking a # 2 on Sunday morning in the parking lot is so much better then then taking a #1 .... there's more shade .

For a real pranster's treat park in Gardner's spot early in the morning, on a weekday,. Then ,,,,when he parks his car 3" alongside to the driver's side.... crawl thru the passenger window... move the cruiser....with direction of another.... and leave him a kiss on his windshield.....It always makes his day! !!!

ops: Can You Say Pearl Harbor? I knew ya could !!!

get real

wa wa wa wa wa. The next complaint is they do not have a starbucks in the building and tampa does. Go copy calls and shut your pie hole. Give us a hand and dont worry about finding out who parked in what spot. Give us some help copying calls rooks.

How does such a tricial thing cause soooo much grief? Because its everywhere!! A parking spot???? Catch a clue....who in their right mind cares about a specific parking spot on a weekend when there are four more right next to it?? Funny thing is others are closer to the door.

That is the problem my friends. Power and Control!!! They have to flex their muscle and ensure everyone knows they are in control. Sure they sit at the desk and answer the phone, but are they really in control over more than a parking space?? Take note oh mighty staff wonders....it takes respect to have control...and none of you have any respect!!!!

The parking spot is just one of many examples.

Re: get real

Quote Originally Posted by 25 year vet
    wa wa wa wa wa. The next complaint is they do not have a starbucks in the building and tampa does. Go copy calls and shut your pie hole. Give us a hand and dont worry about finding out who parked in what spot. Give us some help copying calls rooks.

Wow 25 year vet, thanks for crawling out from under your shady tree, putting down the newspaper (while avoiding calls) and joining the conversation in a constructive way.......

Jokes on You

First of all you did not park in Luke Williams parking space if you parked in the #2 spot. The #2 spot belongs to the Admin Servs AC. The #3 spot belongs to the ISB AC and the #4 spot is the USB AC parking space. The AC spaces are assigned alphabetically. You should do your homework before trying to be cute.

be careful......

I too, very much enjoy taking #2 in parking area, also.
    I learn from my country to always watch when walking behind building.
    Much presents are left on the ground over weekend for the one they call Chucky.

I too, very much enjoy taking #2 in parking area, also.
    I took a dump in the spot where he steps out of the car.