Deggan's Special Olympics (Midtown Playoffs)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Deggan's Special Olympics (Midtown Playoffs)

Welcome one and all to Deggan's Special Olympics held right here in Midtown St. Petersburg, formerly Da Burg or Da Southside.

Up first the "The sideways aim 9mm accuracy while driving competition" formerly known as the gangsta drive by. St. Pete's own Lemon Family is the hopeful for the Gold Teeth Award this year, followed closely by the Brown Family.

Next up is the "440 baton relay" also known as the pass your crack vial off after one block of being chased by Po Po Dash. The 12/12 crew hopes to take the gold on that one.

Up next will be the "7 year old back yard boxing" formerly known as my babies daddy's churn can woop yo baby's daddy's churn. DCF will be on hand to ref those bouts. Sluggers from Child' Park are lining up as we speak. Wagers for the baby's daddy's will be held out back.

And lastly the "rocks and bottles throw for distance" made famous by the "civil unrest games" of 1996 will be held at the Uhuru Guest house. Team Uhuru is the hopeful this year. This event is sponsored by Colt 45 Malt Liquor.

Other sponsors for the 2007 Deggan's Games include:

Black and Mild, stuff your weed in the finest blunt wraps, Black and Mild, go for the gold.

And, Rent and Roll, hook up your hooptie with a set of 30" rims that cost $4000.00, dont worry, your a drug dealer, you can afford it!

The St. Pete Chapter of the Uhuru's, hating whitey since 1957.

Goliath Davis and his entourage, hating whitey since birth.

Mobil gas, churning out riot fuel, now in a more refined super unleaded for smoother burning.

And Kalishnakov, making the hood's finest driveby weapon of choice since the early 1900's. When you absolutely have to scare the crap out of everybody you shoot at but only hit the innocent bystanders, buy an AK-47 knock off!!
    Added attraction on Stage 3 we will have a line of white people apologizing to all of the Afro-Americanus's for saying minorly offensive obvious thigns about the black race including: Mel Gibson, Michael Richards, and Don Imus. Special guest star includes Chief Chuck Harmon to apologize for having law enforcement in St. Petersburg.

Thanks all and enjoy, oh stay home if your white!

I love it.

you make me ill

Please racist, stay away from protecting my children. Thank You

HAHAHAHAHAHA, 1st off I'm not a "racist" I am a "realist". And secondly if you are a "Midtown Resident" how do you explain being on a computer? Did you steal one? If so who showed you how to use it? And if you are a "Midtown Resident" your children need all the protecting they needs. Give your kids weed lately? Have a Ultra Light Weight 8 year old boxing match lately? Win any money off of it? Teach your kids to sell crack and weed lately? Do your kids already hate the police, but dont know how to spell police? Does your 12 year old have a child of its own yet? Do you live on section 8 housing? Are you a CNA?

If, and only if, you answered yes to all of the above questions are you a "Midtown Resident". So in light of the fact, that means because, you are a "Midtown Resident" you are automaticaly entered into Team Uhuru for all of the events. Collect your 9mm from the Uhuru House and your Team/Tribe/DOC I.D. Badge from Go Davis. Enjoy the games Kunta Kente!!

1st Place, 14k gold grill

2nd Place, 1 year supply of Pork Rhines

3rd Place, One "Skip a Probation Payment" Coupon

4th Place, One "Get out of DCF Sanctions" for a month Coupon

5th Place, One multi branch family tree album, with extra spots for baby's momma(s)

6th Place, Lunch with Goliath Davis at a BBQ of your choice

Good luck everybody

P.S. Bonus Subscription to VIBE Magazine if you can tell me what N.A.H.A. stands for.........

KEEP IT COMING, THIS IS PRICELESS...........

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

MC Brown

I'm loving it !!!

The following has been approved as a Public Service Announcement by the Committee for Greater Midtown Development by the Mayor of Midtown especially for the Deggan's Special Olympics.

click to activate

thx picasso. another reminder how this country is going to hell in a handbasket. wtf, scotland looks nice.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Scotland

I heard they play by different rules over there.....

click to activate

If only it was this simple to uphold the law here.........

[/quote]Please racist, stay away from protecting my children. Thank You [/quote]

WTF do you care? You don't know who the father is anyway!

Re: you make me ill

Quote Originally Posted by midtown resident
    Please racist, stay away from protecting my children. Thank You
    ha! Your children are the problem in this city!

ps. Your food stamps are available for pick up, or, do you need them droped off again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast