What the is the deal in D-1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Looks like Tony is more than one person in this Blog. I wonder if Prisco knows about this?! Someone might have to drop a dime or two!!

LOL I have been here a long time, and am certain dimes will be dropped. lots of that going on in this place. I dont know luaer that well, but from what I have seen of him he is not bothered by dimes being dropped on him. does he even know about this site?

Obviously someone from D-1 is unhappy with Prisco right now. Being a member of D-1 myself I can tell you that Lt Prisco is doing a fine job and Sgt L is just flying under the radar.

this is too funny. I know Tony and Andy. you guys are all wrong about both of them. You guys who ***** about them: have any of you had the guts to talk to them face to face? I doubt it. If you do get some guts I suggest you talk to Tony as he will give you a more intelligent discussion and whatever is said will not go any further. no other Lt or captain or chief or anyone else will know. Tony can keep things in house and confidential. I know from experience this is the truth

I believe this to be true Guest. It sounds like others don't like the fact district one is looked upon as ther model district.

(I believe this to be true Guest. It sounds like others don't like the fact district one is looked upon as ther model district.)

Actually, that is not an accurate statement. If you have ever attended COMSTAT and heard the Sheriff or others speak, District Eight is the model District with its double digit decline in crime that past two years. The leadership in that District is second to none with an experienced Lt. and Sergeants who know what they are doing and take care of their guys.

(Neither district Lt should be Lts. You are right about D1... there is so much wrong with that district and its operations, and it all stems from the Lt and the sheriff that put him there. There is a maturity problem there and although he may say all the right things in meetings and Comstat, his leadership skills never got a chance to evolve or even remotely develop)

Why do we never hear about any problems with the District Lt's in Region 2 *4,7,8*. Because they are all experienced road cops who worked their way up through road patrol. Yes, some did time in specialty units, but the majority of their time was on the road. They have the experience, knowledge and maturity to lead a District.

Those who think that there are no problems in District One should pay closer attention. That is a sinking ship with no leadership from the District Lt. or the Admin Sgt "Gary" at all. The two Sergeants mentioned, BM and TL are two of the most knowledgable Sgt's in this agency who would back their guys 110%. The problem is they have more experience and more knowledge than those in charge of District One and that makes Lt P. and Sgt "Gary" feel threatened.

Wow...there are some people that are quick to throw others under the bus here. I will say, I agree Blake Martin and Tony back their guys 110% of the time. Lets try and recognize their disgruntled additudes also. They hate their jobs and they are quick to tell you abou it. I will also say that there is not another LT running a district better than Mr. Prisco. He has changed from a cop's cop into an Admin. type person, but he will never leave a member of district one hanging out to dry. If you are someone that has done wrong and made the district look bad, you are on your own. If you are trying to do the right thing than he will back you wrong or right. Prisco has the respect of the public, the admin, and the majority of his troops. I work under Lt. Prisco and I disagree with many decisions he makes, but I support him as my immediate leader and understand the politics he is faced with on a daily basis. If you dont like the politics, go to a PD where there is an appointed official and not an elected one. As far as Sheriff Hunter is concerned, he hired me and I appreciate that. He has my vote. Lets stop throwing people under the bus and start focusing on the real problems.....like pay and benifits.

D-8 is the model district? HAHA. Is that why they have 24's every night and have to call upon other districts to come assist them in halting the nonsense?! D-8 has an LT that is so far up the admin's arsss all he does is worry about what chess piece to move next. I wouldn't doubt he is the one starting this mess. Maybe he would be better suited in D-4 where part one crimes do not exist.

When you refer to Sgt. Gary I assume you are speaking about Bones, a great cop. He has fallen into the ADMIN mindset, but he is a cops cop at heart.

model district?

D1 or D8 the model distrits? omg you got to be kidding. i dont think there is anything model about any of the districts. i am so glad I dont work in either place. as for the Lts, well that goes back to the sheriff and his commanders. someone said earlier somthing about flying below the radar. That sounds like very good thinking to me. i said it once and I will say it again It is time for a new sheriff and new administration

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast