SLOWLY BUT SURELY - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i agree with most of what has been said here but forget about past chiefs etc. as far as a Sgt. who has to show he is boss being over and done with you are mistaken we still have one that thinks he has to show he is boss. Maybe before or when we promote those officers need to go to management class and how to properly supervise without being overbearing thinking I'm the boss that's why mentality. A person of higher rank (Capt.) sems to fit this profile also as he seems to have forgotten how he was when he was a Lt.

Can anyone please tell me if Detective Polk is still in recruiting or who is that can be contacted please.

If you're not "afraid to speak up" who are you talking about?

TO Wondering

Detective Polk is now back on a Patrol Rotation; contect Officer Pfister for any recruiting needs you might have

no names but think of lane and vanduyne

To " not afraid to speak up" what posesses you to call out the rank and file of the dept by name on the post??? It's easy to talk smack behind a post when you can hide behind it. Sounds like you have been just released from the F.T.O. program or just a plain " ROOKIE " that has less than 2 yrs. on the streets and was passed over on the Sgt.'s test or didn't make the cut in the DET.'S office....whichever it maybe I hope you Rookie " up and call the names you have mentioned!!!! Don't just sit behind a post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down.... you're gonna give yourself a heart attack and you don't even work here anymore. let the man/woman have their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by employee
    Calm down.... you're gonna give yourself a heart attack and you don't even work here anymore. let the man/woman have their opinion.
    I agree with the opinion but why call out Staff (names ) on the site??? To former PCPD OFFICER you hit it on the head with a few disgruntled officers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by employee
    I agree with the opinion but why call out Staff (names ) on the site??? To former PCPD OFFICER you hit it on the head with a few disgruntled officers!!!

because they are unfortunately inept

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast