Lets help eachother out PLEASE ! ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I ran that deputies name, Belcker and we don't have one by that name at PBSO!

Correct spelling

Quote Originally Posted by pbso deputy
    I ran that deputies name, Belcker and we don't have one by that name at PBSO!
    The correct name is Belcher...works in Belle Glade

We should never right other cops or deputies. We are all we got. Unfortunately most of us don't understand that.

About a month or so ago a PBSO unmarked pulled over a BSO D/S in a green and white on 95 in Boca. He stroked the guy for speeding to work and then called BSO and made a formal compliant all the way up the chain of command. He told BSO supervisor's he is an "PBSO undercover narcotics sgt." that was running radar on 95.- sounded like B/S to me, but I will confirm his name again just to be sure and you can let me know. I think the guy is an AG. unit. FYI the BSO lost his take home for a while and received a formal write up. No reckless driving, just over the speed limit. They are much more strick about their car policy in BSO. I am SURE they will be returning the favor to us.

Quote Originally Posted by notproud
    About a month or so ago a PBSO unmarked pulled over a BSO D/S in a green and white on 95 in Boca. He stroked the guy for speeding to work and then called BSO and made a formal compliant all the way up the chain of command. He told BSO supervisor's he is an "PBSO undercover narcotics sgt." that was running radar on 95.- sounded like B/S to me, but I will confirm his name again just to be sure and you can let me know. I think the guy is an AG. unit. FYI the BSO lost his take home for a while and received a formal write up. No reckless driving, just over the speed limit. They are much more strick about their car policy in BSO. I am SURE they will be returning the favor to us.
    Can you tell me why BSO makes 10-50's in Palm Beach County? I stopped out with a BSO D/S the other day on I-95 and he said the driver passed him and he was traveling 80 MPH? Is this allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by notproud
    This just ISNT RIGHT ! ! ! I hope the BSO didnt give the guy a bad time..regarless of his rank......But i find it hard to understand why a formal complaint would be made if he didnt....and i HOPE he didnt do it just from spite....I guess maybe they were working interdiction out there. But still......we need to cut eachother a break IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
    We sure as hell dont need to be starating this kind of "pay back" crap.

WE are the ONLY ones who suffer for it.

My spouse was recently stopped by Stuart PD for doing 15 over on a highway. The officer was new and currently in FTO training and my spouse was cooperative and respectful. Regardless, the officer chose to write a citation even after knowing the PBSO affiliation. It's my money that will have to ultimately pay the ticket. Not that any LEO's or their families are "entitled" to a warning but it sure would have been nice if the officer help out a fellow cop. I guess no one ever told him we're on the same team as brothers and sisters.

Lousey FTO

I blame this on the FTO ! ! The newbys learn the mannerisms from the FTO.....The brotherhood is one of the 1st things a newby should hear about. If it isnt learned in the beginning, chances are it wont be learned at all, unless something drastic happens.......Like he comes home to a screaming spouse because SHE got the ticket. :shock: ....Come on guys.....help a brother out ! ! 8)

Real Cops don't stop people just for the citation unless you're a metermiad on steroids (IE: a traffic or motor cop) stopping a soccer mom, the hard working blue collar worker or off duty brother or sister. We got into this line of work to put bad people in jail. When's the last time a traffic cop made a good arrest or case anywhere. Can't think of one either, but these wanna-be cops brag all day about how many non-threatening good citizens they stop and cit. They are empty uniforms!!!

Wellington Traffic Unit on Day Tour

He has stroked 3 BSO Family Members this month

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast