St. Pete Campus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St. Pete Campus

St. Pete Campus

Why are you all complaining so much about the over-time? St. Pete campus will be lucky to get an over-time gig, and when it comes, its miniscule. I think that if your so tired of the draft, then start outsourcing. Call up USFSPPD for some help. There are plenty-o-officer looking to make some money.

Sorry, but thats probably not going to happen. You're telling me in downtown St.Pete where the Universtiy is, there's no overtime event ooportunities, I can't believe that? You need to work that out with St.Pete PD come over here where there area a lot of OT events.

sorry..,"or" injected in there. We can always use the help..full time hire wise...

St.Pete Usf Pd looking for overtime events on the Tampa campus or Sundome? I'm pretty sure thats not going to happen, sorry.

why?

Overtime For All

After reading all the posts, I assume that if you work for USFPD at St. Pete., you're not allowed to work overtime at the Sun Dome. My question is, aren't you one agency (USFPD) but just assigned to a different campus? If so, why can't you work overtime at the Sun Dome if you regular assingment is at USF St. Pete.? That seems unfair to those not assigned to the Tampa Campus. Just my opinion....

Oh I can see it now...You have never been drafted on your weekend off, so I would not expect for you to understand how it feels. True, overtime is great, and I feel bad that you don't get the same chance to make a few extra bucks that we do, but your dammed if you do, dammed if you don't when it comes to overtime.

Re: St. Pete Campus

Quote Originally Posted by Cop
    Why are you all complaining so much about the over-time? St. Pete campus will be lucky to get an over-time gig, and when it comes, its miniscule. I think that if your so tired of the draft, then start outsourcing. Call up USFSPPD for some help. There are plenty-o-officer looking to make some money.
    They'll never do it... St. pete campus is like the redheaded stepchildren. Hell, no one in pinellas county likes you anyway. Hope your applications elsewhere and your resume are up to date.

"No one in Pinellas County likes you" Thats real nice. Whatever happened to brotherhood of Law Enforcement? Be glad you're not working overtime at the Tampa campus, because that would probably open you up for the draft.

You'll get drafted about every long weekend you have off, or every other weekend. People that don't want to work overtime or don't need to, get drafted. People that want to work overtime events or need the overtime cash, will get drafted to work overtime events they don't want to work.

People that want to work overtime will complain that people who don't sign up for the events that they draft for aren't doing their part or carrying their weight and should sign up for events. People that don't want to work overtime don't want a 90 or 100 hour work periods say they should't have to. There is no winner in the draft.

We have enough morale problems of our own.

Please go rain on someone else

Stay safe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast