employment - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: employment

Does anyone know whether the hiring freeze was lifted for applicants applying to PBSO?

i never understood how a guy could receive a disability pension from one place and get paid at another.

Are you disabled or not?

if you are, you can't be a deputy.

If you are not, return your pension.

i don't understad.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    i never understood how a guy could receive a disability pension from one place and get paid at another.

Are you disabled or not?

if you are, you can't be a deputy.

If you are not, return your pension.

i don't understad.
    Ahhhh, my mis informed young friend, how wrong you are. You are thinking logically. Why our very own Lt. receives a check evey month from the City of NY for a "disability" he received while on the job there. Just because you're disabled at one PD doesn't mean you can't **** the system at another one.....

To the applicant.....RUN

Quote Originally Posted by THINK2
    To the applicant.....RUN

Again, ID yourself. PBSO is the best agency period. You saw the post from people from Delray PD and WPPD. I also came from a city, the city of Boynton. After 9 years there and now 11 years here I'm telling you to run. You are poor excuse for a cop and please don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. We don't want you because all you do is bring us down. Go pound sand.

To the applicant, apply you'll be glad you did.

Okay who is the jokester? This message board is not intended for actual useful information. Instead please refrain from soliciting useful information and limit your questions . however please state with more certainty. Either way these will beleive what they want to), whom in disbatch needs to loose weight, what administrator is inept, and most of all, please pass judgment on whom is and is not a good d/s and if they should keep their employment here. All jerry springer like comments are welcome...we have no professional ethics what-so-ever...It is the PBSO way!

SOMEONE POSTED THIS ON THE DISNEY THREAD. SINCE WHEN DOES NO ONE HAVE ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT PBSO...HAVE YOU SEEN THE OTHER THREADS?

Sounds just as funny here.

apply?

Im a probation officer with DOC and Im thinking about applying. Do you guys look down on probation officers? Would it hurt me or help me? I heard that you guys get alloted time to work out. Is that true?

I heard the hiring process for PBSO is like 9 months now. Is that true?

Is PBSO going to have a class for new hirees in the month of May? Is there still a hiring freeze? I heard there is a classes set up for April 27th. Is this true?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast