employment - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: employment

Re: apply?

Quote Originally Posted by DOC PO
    Im a probation officer with DOC and Im thinking about applying. Do you guys look down on probation officers? Would it hurt me or help me? I heard that you guys get alloted time to work out. Is that true?
    Why the heck would ANYONE look down on a PO???? When i was a detective, i LOVED to get a PO involved in a serious if i could because they can search anytime they want to, and I needed a Search Warrant.
    So, my opinion is NO we dont look down on you. Your experience would most certainly help you. As for workout time, the only ones i am aware of who get to work out on the clock are SWAT. Road Patrol doesnt, Boy dont i WISH ! !
    So come on over BROTHER ! !

I agree with been there done that>>>>>>we would welcome any and all po's. You guys have assisted me on many cases. So put in brother.

Hiring Freeze

I just found out there was a freeze. Supposedly it will last till Nov but keep up on it because we are going to be needing alot of deputies when the county coughs up the money to pay for them. Getting on this agency is worth the wait!

To applicant & probation, Listen go to www.pbso.org I worked for a smaller department here in florida, and before that for the government as a federal police officer. Let me tell you it was the BEST move ever. Apply here because as you can see about this web site there are alot people who form opinions, So don't be discouraged by imposter's see for yourself.

But that's what makes PBSO intresting listening to the real COPS and not want-a-be's post on this site. I sit here sometimes just to entertain myself. My motto is PBSO is the green giants.

So if your intrested put an application in and don't worry about the hiring freeze because the truth is, its temperary and very common with big agencies that are trying to solve budget issues. Just remember there will always be a need for deputies in PALM BEACH COUNTY BABY!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123