Writing other LEO's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Writing other LEO's

Dear Mr. Trooper,
    Thanks for writing a brother LEO a speeding ticket in while on the way to Tampa while he was with his wife and kids. My coworker which agency i'll not name was written a speeding ticket after he identified himself as a LEO and he was going 12 over the limit. Remember one thing when you guys are on the side of te road alone oter LEO's on and off duty look out for you and average joe blows could give a crap if you're getting your butt kicked. Keep that in mind when you feel the need to stroke a cop.

Re: Writing other LEO's

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Dear Mr. Trooper,
    Thanks for writing a brother LEO a speeding ticket in while on the way to Tampa while he was with his wife and kids. My coworker which agency i'll not name was written a speeding ticket after he identified himself as a LEO and he was going 12 over the limit. Remember one thing when you guys are on the side of te road alone oter LEO's on and off duty look out for you and average joe blows could give a crap if you're getting your butt kicked. Keep that in mind when you feel the need to stroke a cop.
    Give us the name of the trooper. I want to know who these people are that write other cops for such LAME stuff. I dont even STOP people for doing that small amount over, let alone write a cop a ticket for it.

Its time we start letting these tan and browns get their butts kicked a little bit!! Dont you think guy's??

That wont happen because to put yourself in that situation enough you have to be doing real law enforcement. The only thing they do is write tickets and respond to crashes, throw in a DUI and a pot arrest here and there and you have it.

Good going guys, lets all jump on the band wagon and get it stirred up on here real good now. Lets hate all troopers because of one dumbarse. If troopers sterotyped local cops by this forum the way you guys do us, you would all get tickets every time any of you were stopped. But we are all adults here and we know better than that right.

No we are not all adults, some of you bitc* more than my wife does. Like little girls!!! Im sure it was a lie. And a attempt to entertain youself. And stir up the crap because your job sucks and you are bored with it. Get a life man. And if this really happen?? To the trooper I would say, Knock it off dumb as*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote the orginal post and know that there are many good Troopers. I've been stopped a few times and they told me to have a good day and let me go. As a Sergeant in my dept. i've told my guys on the DL that we do not write other cops for bs stuff. It just sucks that some thickheaded Troopers give the rest of you guys a bad name.

you think you are above the law huh? write all of them tickets FHP. Because you are a leo doesn't mean you get special treatment. ticket them.

Hey Jeanjr...we cops give other cops "special treatment" because we rely on each other everyday to ensure we go home safe without being killed. Can you say that about your job? I don't think so! So, go to bed and rest assured we will be patrolling the streets keeping you and your family safe from the criminals of society! We are not above the law BUT we have the power to decide whether or not to write a ticket. 99% of cops WILL NOT write another cop because it's an unwritten code that you just don't do that. I don't expect you to understand the brotherhood that exists between cops. If you want an example of the brotherhood, just go to any cop's funeral and see how many brothers and sisters attend from all over the country! So please keep your misguided comments to yourself because they are falling on deaf ears! To all my fellow brothers and sisters...stay safe and watch each others backs!!!

Officer J. Reynolds

Yes I agree, until you strap on a gun belt and work a shift shut your piehole!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast