Writing other LEO's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am getting a little tired of getting bashed because of a few Trooper's. The comment about not being real LEO's. I have seen some of the work the PD's and SO's do. So stop putting yourself above eveyone else, because you are not. I will give some credit to that, we do have Troopers that are lazy and that are afraid of working anything other than traffic. Then we have alot of Trooper's that refuse to turn anything over. I am sorry you got a ticket but if you are going to bash someone bash the trooper not FHP.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Its time we start letting these tan and browns get their butts kicked a little bit!! Dont you think guy's??
    Sir/madam.....I hope and pray you are NOT a LEO. If you are, i hope i dont work near you. How would you feel if the officer ended up on the National LEO Wall because you idnt act??? Not to mention if your co-workers found out, let alone the SAO.
    I dont care if another cop wrote me a ticket.....If i saw this officer was in a bind i would bail out and HELP MY BROTHER so fast, ti would seem like lightneing came down.
    Lets PLEASE refrain from writing eachother tickets, UNLESS the violator makes us....ie, attitude, diahrea of the mouth, property damage or injury.

Amen Brother

Hey,been there done that,did you get the,'make everyday a holiday" from a science teacher in Miama,Mr. Rocky Raisen? He was my teacher back in the day and currently too and he always says,"make everyday a holiday and every meal a feast"! Just curious,he is a Great guy.
    To ALL troopers out there,thank you for your service and even those who DONT GET THE COURTESY S.O.P'S,I,LIKE MOST COPS, WOULD NEVER LET SOMEONE BEAT A COPS A$$. I/WE,WILL ALWAYS BACK U UP!

Let's Make A Rule

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper
    I am getting a little tired of getting bashed because of a few Trooper's. The comment about not being real LEO's. I have seen some of the work the PD's and SO's do. So stop putting yourself above eveyone else, because you are not. I will give some credit to that, we do have Troopers that are lazy and that are afraid of working anything other than traffic. Then we have alot of Trooper's that refuse to turn anything over. I am sorry you got a ticket but if you are going to bash someone bash the trooper not FHP.
    I agree. Sometimes these posts are phony and are made just to stir things up.

It's time to QUIT RESPONDING to anonymous posts that criticize FHP in general for writing other cops.

ONLY RESPOND if the original poster NAMES THE TROOPER involved.

:idea:

Quote Originally Posted by jeanjr23
    you think you are above the law huh? write all of them tickets FHP. Because you are a leo doesn't mean you get special treatment. ticket them.
    Jean123,,,FIRST get off this site it is for cops to vent and people to ask legisitmate questions. you have no idea of how we work other than a few sentences you read.

We as city,county,state cops generally do not write each other a TRAFFIC INFRACTION, why because we give numerous amount of warnings includes you most likely to the average joe.

To give a break to LEO is a courteous thing and minimal at that. This is a small small token to show appreciation to each other as most of the public could care less about us unless they need us.

Ocassionally we all have some rookie or uneaducated person in our agency that feels the need to write a brother officer. Unfortunately we have them in ALL departments. I will not stereo type a trooper. Its not the Patrols fault they let an idiot slipp through FTO.

FHP does have some quality workers. Ill continue to back you guys anytime but just school your rookies as we try ours.

Be safe,

Deputy Sheriff
    Sarasota Florida

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12