April Raises - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April Raises

Quote Originally Posted by Dem Dawgs
    Give it up Armstead, I can't take this joke anymore. I have peed my pants from laughing so hard when I heard the news. April Fools was ten days ago. Please tell us this was an April Fools prank.joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Me's thinkin' Dem Dawgs should invest in some Depends undergarments. It's ok, I won't tell. ops:

Heidiho, that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by fall over
    I wish someone would sit down with the "dawg" and explain things to him. First look up slander and libel, can't sue for that...as for the whole IP address thing, nice try. This is what we in America call freedom of speech. You see a name was not mentioned, so slander does not apply. Guess they forgot to teach you that in Georgia. As for church, you never know maybe I was stitting next to you on Sunday.

What is clear is we needed some new blood in the office when Godwin was here, what is clearer is we need it more than ever now. If the public knew all that was going on they would be amazed. If a building is too heavy on the top it falls over.
    :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Dem Dawgs
    Heidiho, that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    No, what's really comical is a grown man saying he is "peeing his pants". :roll:

Hey HeidiHo, can you tell me if American Idol is on tonight?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12