Detective Gooden - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Community Policing?

Quote Originally Posted by Proud PPD member
    I am still trying to figure out how the community policing comment came into this coversation to begin with. If you want to be a cop, be a cop. If you want to make friends with thugs, join NAACP, they are all into community policing. It is funny how law enforcement is collapsing and the thugs are taking over. I watched a member of our community policing unit let a thug step all over him in the Jefferson St parking garage, the thug was a minor is possession of beer, and because of his "community policing" skills, he let the thug go. The thug laughed all the way back into Starbucks, it was embarassing. This same member (notice I call them member and not officer) is the one who is scared to go into the Village by himself. Does that narrow it down for everyone?
    Disclaimer:
    This antiquated views of this "member" do not necessarily reflect the the thoughts and viewpoints of the fine professional officers of the Pensacola Police Department. The Pensacola Police Department assumes no responsibility for the fact that this person has no concept whatsoever regarding community policing. That is all.

Re: Community Policing

Quote Originally Posted by bunchasnatches
    I am so tired of hearing about Community Policing.It is total bs, when it comes down to it, it is US against THEM.I hear it so much from some guys at PPD, it really makes your department sound like it is full of twats.I'm not bashing PPD, a lot of good people there, but I hear it from so many of you guys.One particular poster whines about "do some community policing", to him I say, find yourself a set of balls and wake up from your idealistic fantasy.There are cops, people and there are dirtbags, the people and the dirtbags are not on our side, end of story.

Community Policing is the biggest crock they ever came up with.
    Disclaimer:
    This antiquated views of this "member" do not necessarily reflect the the thoughts and viewpoints of the fine professional officers of the Pensacola Police Department. The Pensacola Police Department assumes no responsibility for the fact that this person has no concept whatsoever regarding community policing. That is all.

CP

"Disclaimer:
    This antiquated views of this "member" do not necessarily reflect the the thoughts and viewpoints of the fine professional officers of the Pensacola Police Department. The Pensacola Police Department assumes no responsibility for the fact that this person has no concept whatsoever regarding community policing. That is all."

what a nerd

What in the world are you thinking? We work for the PEOPLE. We have our power because of the PEOPLE. We have jobs because of the PEOPLE. You sir, need a vacation and a reality check. One of those PEOPLE may end up saving your life one day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123