MDT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MDT

MDT

What do you have to do in this department to get a MDT ........... whats up with ppl who got hired the other day getting them. i think you need to have a little of experience before you get issued one...

?

What's a PPL?

:cry:

Re: MDT

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSquad
    What do you have to do in this department to get a MDT ........... whats up with ppl who got hired the other day getting them. i think you need to have a little of experience before you get issued one...
    negative, everyone should have one, its an important and very useful tool that every officer should have, whether a rookie or veteran, every patrol officer should have one, to answer your question about newbies getting them, dont hate the newbie, hate the game(command staff). people always talking $hit, appreciate what you have, if you dont have one, have the balls to ask for one, but stop saying to yourself like a freaking RETARD......(using whining voice)"aaawww how come he gets one and i dont, iv been here longer, waa whaaa waaaa", you sound like a B!TCH!!! who knows maybe that rookie officer has better stats than you, ever think about that? regardless you wanna be a whining b!tch and have what everyone else has like a whining little brother, go to some preppy ass department where they give underwear with every day of the week printed on them, if not try 15ing with that officer like i do and get a little use out of an MDT, fu?k what all you rookies say, HIALEAH IS THE $HIT AND I AINT GOING NO WHERE, YOU AINT GONNA HAVE AS MUCH FUN WORKING IN ANY OTHER DEPT AS YOU DO IN HIALEAH. HPD#1

PS. I LOVE ALL MY HPD OFFICERS, NO CIVILIAN OR POLITICIAN WILL EVER KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE OR WHAT WE GO THROUGH, REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER HAPPENS, I'LL 15 WITH YA'LL ON ANY CALL, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, ANYWHERE!!!

Standards

I have heard a nasty rumor that myself and the Honorable Mayor have had a fallen out. When I heard this news from a source inside your department I was shocked. What tele-dramas you people are. First of all us more important people might have disagreements but in the end we always stick together against you lower persons. Always remember that some of us in higher social circles will always stick together against you riff-raff. By the way I was just brought up to speed on the meeting between the PBA reps and the Mayor next week.

I will give you a piece of advise agree to the fair proposal the Mayor will offer you or you will pay for it in the next contract negotiations. You can take that to the bank or perhaps you won't be taking it to the bank (That was funny if I say so myself).

To all of you new officers I am a very respected veteran of the HPD, who among other things was one of the chief proponents of the sub-station system. I will be posting advise for you young officers so you may have a long and decorated career at HPD like myself. Do not let those disgruntled veterans take the spirit out of you because you are better than that. Also always strive for the highest standards. Do not accept anything less. I left my legacy in sector four and I am very proud of what I accomplished there.

8)

Mdt

Thats B. S. i feel that in this place it's not about what you do it's about who you know...... you could have a 39 every other day and the still won't get one issued to you. But i guess thats just how the world revolves. If you want to get ahead you have to mingle with the people in charge not just do your job.... :!:

Re: Mdt

Quote Originally Posted by Sagitarius
    Thats B. S. i feel that in this place it's not about what you do it's about who you know...... you could have a 39 every other day and the still won't get one issued to you. But i guess thats just how the world revolves. If you want to get ahead you have to mingle with the people in charge not just do your job.... :!:
    The way the MDT's were given out in patrol was the 2 senior officers & the 2 rookie officers. That way there would be MDT's out on the road all the time. They are going to buy more just wait give them some time.. I have one & it only took 10 years. Yes 10 years, when I got hired I was told Hialeah is getting laptops. It goes back to the chain of command telling city hall what we need. They dont so there is no rush......

Be patient guys, these things take time. How long ago didn't we have to turn in our radios at 06. I know I still have some of the infamous orange paperweights around the house. I too have an mdt, and let me tell you, the picture quality watching SAW. Uh, I was impressed. Their pretty good for running tags too without the famous Communications Snicker break inbetween, you can have the 24 back in almost 2 minutes.
    But man the picture, boy what a picture. I hope you too learn to better appreciate our fine department for providing us with such an essential tool. No more mini DVD players to be confiscated, priceless.
    Love the department, they'll love you back.....or maybe they'll fire you.Hmmm

Re: Mdt

Quote Originally Posted by Sagitarius
    Thats B. S. i feel that in this place it's not about what you do it's about who you know...... you could have a 39 every other day and the still won't get one issued to you. :!:
    That's because yo should have a 39 every day. Pick up your numbers and maybe you'll get some rewards.

Meeting

Finally I set your reps straight. Those arrogant *******s left the Mayors office crying like little boys. The meeting only took about twenty minutes, but I thought it was too short for my taste. Sergio was the only one that came out like gold. There will be no arbitration and your reps failed miserably. I will not make the mistake of ever again being weak with you GED'rs. Sergio will remain a lieutenant and will be a Captain in November. Enough said!!!

:twisted: :evil:

All right; I get it now!
    Mr. Conception. Was this name derived form "Immaculate Conception"?
    Does that mean that your mama don’t know who your real daddy is?
    This explains it.
    There is a name for that and I believe is *******.
    So your real name should be Mr. *******, or Mr. *******o?
    Well, we will have to work on that.
    In the mean time, have a Hialeah day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast