Nepotism, what is it? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

i get along great with L3 i think he is Da Bomb!!!!

HA! yeah right what a joke that is.......

morale

I disagree, morale isn't down, mabey for you. Are you sad? Go talk to someone. Mabey your morale is down, but don't include other officers in your problems.

hey if your gonna talk crap about folks why pick on these two... lets talk crap about the A&&hole that is now in CIS!!!! talk about someone that doenst know patrol and is a nasty ***** to other officers as well as citizens.... talk about someone the admin loves and everyone else hates... you know the one.... the one that met the president for reasons we wont discuss on here.... stop picking on the B's they arent the worst we have.....

Small technical question

Did you ever raise this issue up with a Sergeant at the time that this incident ocurred or are you simply complaining about something a month after the fact because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

Have you ever presented your airtight open and shut case for admin to make a decision on or are you just "assuming" that you know that admin. will protect them because they are big fans. Lest I remind you about those who assume.

It's easy to come on her and make slams without giving enough facts for your argument to come under scrutiny.

Bottom line, don't come on here and complain about issues that you don't have the courage to bring up through proper channels. That is just cowardice.

B1 and B2

Those two are the most miserable. They can't speak nicely to anyone! Unless it is someone who has "power". I'm not miserable, I didn't marry a dude!

Re: Small technical question

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Did you ever raise this issue up with a Sergeant at the time that this incident ocurred or are you simply complaining about something a month after the fact because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

Have you ever presented your airtight open and shut case for admin to make a decision on or are you just "assuming" that you know that admin. will protect them because they are big fans. Lest I remind you about those who assume.

It's easy to come on her and make slams without giving enough facts for your argument to come under scrutiny.

Bottom line, don't come on here and complain about issues that you don't have the courage to bring up through proper channels. That is just cowardice.
    That was about a waste of space. Did you not read the original post? Did you miss something? There are plenty of facts in there in reference to this incident. Don't be all high and mighty on here. This site is here for a reason. It is to get things out in the open that need to be addressed. Did you miss the part about "we are a small agency?" We are not a TPD? Go ahead and try to "report" stuff around here and see how fast you get black balled!

You obviously have not been around here for more than a minute. There is nothing wrong with venting on here and allegedly nobody of importance reads this anyway. So who cares?

Oh, by the way, I missed your name MR / Mrs / Ms "anonymous." Does that not show cowardice as well? Oh wait, maybe you have been around a bit. You actually do know that it is not a good career move to get on here and excercise free speech. Sad, but it's true. We have all the same rights as anyone else, who are you to try and supress them?

Don't you think that the supervisor's are aware and they are obviously not going to do anything about it? When I was at the park, supervisor's knew when you farted, burped, and coughed. They have eyes and ears everywhere. All you have to do is piss off one of them, and you are done, case closed. Hey "What?" don't you just love it when people point out on this site that you are a coward, when they are hiding behind their computer (like I am right now, sitting on my freakin eggs waiting for them to hatch). I'm sure Anonoymous has stones the size of Pluto, and would march right into the Srg's office and speak his/her mind. The simple fact is it's a popularity contest in most agencies, and if they stick it up your butt again and again, you reply, "Thank you Sir/Mam, may I have yet another." Be safe all.

Cowardice

The term cowardice was used for the person who comes on here to complain about an incident but doesn't go to a supervisor or command staff to raise the issue. Not that they didn't post their name. I could care less if they post there name or not. I am not trying to curb your free speech. Don't cast blame onto others if you didn't bring it forward through official channels to rectify the situation first. You just want to get on here and complain with no responsibility for reporting the incident. We are hearing one side of the story here and pardon me if I don't take your explanation without hearing the other side or at least have a boss look into the accusation. Perhaps the reason the issue wasn't brought to a supervisor's attention is that there was no violation at all and this a big too do about nothing.

As for the deputy...Once again, thanks for visiting our little humble police department and giving us your wisdom on what our agency was like 8 years ago when you were here.

Piss or rain?

Ok "Guest" once again you are not reading just typing. This confirms that you are a supervisor. I tell you what, you go sit in your little trailer and wait for me to come in. There is a reason why we don't come to you and I wouldn't be too proud of it if I were you.

And you can leave your little digs at the deputies where ever you left your sack because they do not become you. There is only a few people here that must always take a shot at PCSO and we all know who you are.

I'll go ahead and pre-respond to your next post because I don't have time for you. I know you will say you are "not a supervisor"....yada....yada....yada and just tell me to leave if I am not happy....blah....blah....blah.

We will just agree to disagree. You think there is nothing wrong with this situation and I think it stinks to high hell. Just like George Madden will tell you, it all catches up in the end! I just hope I am there to see it

Wow

Wow, if we all just had your wisdom. I am not sure where your anger comes from.

All I did was ask a question if anyone took it to a boss first before blasting away on this board. Apparently the answer to the question was no and you can spout off we are afraid of reprucussions all you want but the reality is apparently no one did.

If your right your right if they are wrong they are wrong. Don't get pissed at the system, supervisors, and admin if you don't give them a chance to address and fix the problem that you uncovered. If you addressed it with them, proved your point and then they buried it or did not address it to your satisfaction, then come on here and blow your whistle.

What is ocurring now is nothing more than gossip because you fail to bring your accusation to scrutiny. Once again, if your right your right but pardon me if I want more proof than what you say on this board under an anonymous name. Call them on it. If the system fails you, come here and shout it from the mountain and make them address it then.

However, don't claim to know who I am or why I'm on here. You have not a clue. If I want to defend my agency against deputies who worked here 8 years ago, I will. If they left for a better opportunity then that was great for them. To come back here and blast on our board every opportunity they get because they think they know what the agency is like 8 years later is ignorance and I will call them out all day long. YOu should be doing the same. If you have no respect for the agency and others who work with you, I think you should join your deputy friend. I hope you don't, but then again I don't want to work with someone who has no respect for our agency.

Have a good night and stay safe.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast