Nepotism, what is it? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Nepotism, what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    UNION? WHAT UNION? Everytime we go to the table we get screwed!!!!
    And that is the union's fault...Fairly certain the officers have to approve the contract before it goes into effect.

So ultimately who's fault is it?

The union wouldn't turn it away IT'S CALLED CONFLICT OF INTEREST speak with the union to see what they can advise .Im sure it's against policy but what does that matter it's Pinellas Park.

Quote Originally Posted by wake up
    The union wouldn't turn it away IT'S CALLED CONFLICT OF INTEREST speak with the union to see what they can advise .Im sure it's against policy but what does that matter it's Pinellas Park.
    What are you talking about "Conflict of Interest." You apparently have no clue what you are speaking about. What policy governs you voting up or down on a contract?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What are you talking about "Conflict of Interest." You apparently have no clue what you are speaking about. What policy governs you voting up or down on a contract?
    If you read it properly it was nothing to do with increases ,the whole issue was about marriage and scheming people DUMB AR**.Come on here when you read it correctly.

Thank you for your intelligent way of pointing out I misread the post.

Let's try this response.

I don't have the problem therefore I don't have a need to take it to the union or to a boss. Oh and my name is not MB or LB or TS. Those making the allegation and accusation should take it union to get the remedy they seek. The reality, you won't because you can't prove your case or because you are afraid either way...all talk no action.

Prove it or move on....

why bother, you get black listed and screwed over

No, you mean, I really can't give you an example so why bother. The reality, the name you do throw out will likely be so full of other issues, you will not be able to make your point.

In truth, exactly what we expected you to say.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345