New Stadium

Thread: New Stadium

New Stadium

Are you guys going to be able to handle the new stadium? What type of help is being offered from the outside? Any progress on finding a new chief?

keep mike z

Why look further than M. zelanes. He is a good cop who actually supports his troops unlike his predecessor.

water fountains

My sone attends the University and he seemed to think there were no water fountains at the stadium. I, thinking that would be a little crazy, thought he might have missed them. Are there water fountains? Are they some crazy design that you wouldn't recognize them as water fountains? I was just curious, thanks D

Re: water fountains

Quote Originally Posted by MDPDGuest
    My sone attends the University and he seemed to think there were no water fountains at the stadium. I, thinking that would be a little crazy, thought he might have missed them. Are there water fountains? Are they some crazy design that you wouldn't recognize them as water fountains? I was just curious, thanks D
    At the first game we did not have any water fountains at the stadium. UCF learned its lesson and over 40 water foutains were added during the week that followed game 1. Now I can report that there are water fountains inside and out of the stadium.

Do u guys have parking at the new stadium for off duty police going to the game.

parking

I know the season is over. Next season just find a UCF Cop near the stadium, we will get you as close as possible.

Re: New Stadium

Off duty police can park at the UCF Police Training Building which is directly behind the Fire Station within sight of the Staduim. Off duty coppers, ems and fire guys park and tailgate there.

Go Knights!