gun crazy cops - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: gun crazy cops

what are you guys talking about?

This is great..i told you to get all the facts before you start pointing fingers and talking crap...you don't even know who was involved..AT ANY LEVEL.. I promise you there is more to this, than you know...

but since we are wishing malice upon our fellow officers..I hope that you get kicked in the nuts and cry like Nancy Kerrigan.

And to the person who claims to have a video..I'm calling your bluff..I don't buy it for one minute that you have a video...

nancy kerrigan???? are you serious you can't think of anything more recent than that? comeon! besides she didnt get kicked in the nuts.... you must be one of the idiots involved in the incident.... Cowboy up and admit you totally messed up! dont wish bad things upon officers that actually know how to do their jobs.... thats really f*&%ed up.... what kind of person are you.... you shouldbe ashamed!!!!!!! i hope you get a day at the beach for violating that poor innocent lady and her child...... you becareful out there! keep the shinny side up!

whatever

I was off that day champ...so no, it wasn't me..but I did something that you don't know anything about..I asked questions instead of believing the st. pete crimes..i asked the guys who where there...I asked the guy doing the investigation what happened...

and you are so smart to figure out that nancy kerrigan didn't have nuts.... lets see if you can figure out what this word means...."metaphor"...don't choke on the pronunciation...I wish I knew who you were so I could laugh in your face...

not only that, I wish I knew who you were so I could watch a perfect cop at work...you know what they call a perfect cop? one who never makes mistakes? FICTION!!! because they don't exist...

Re: whatever

Quote Originally Posted by lol
    I was off that day champ...so no, it wasn't me..but I did something that you don't know anything about..I asked questions instead of believing the st. pete crimes..i asked the guys who where there...I asked the guy doing the investigation what happened...
    Why beat around the bush about? If you know what really happened, then why not spill it and prove everyone wrong? Please, because I'm really curious to hear the excuses that the P.P.P.D are making for these guys.

Personally, I feel the officers just flat out *****-up. That doesn't make them bad police officers, they obviously just need a lesson on how to pay attention.

And before you go making some more excuses for these guys, think about one thing.... all of you down at P.P.P.D might not think this incident is a big deal but, just think... what if that woman, or god-for-bid her daughter, would've made a sudden move? Those officers were ready to shoot and if she would have made any sudden movements, they would have.

Amazing

It is amazing to me how many people here believe the words of the writer A.L. for the St Pete Times. She has always had it out for Pinellas Park and will bend the truth in order to make things look even worse. Better yet there is not video so who's to say this is not some attempt to make a false claim for violation of civil rights. Oh I was embarrassed, and really scared I was gonna get shot. Sounds like a attempt at a law suit. If you want the real truth talk to the two officer's and or IA investigator for the truth. I say give her a voice stress test and see what happens.

People make mistakes and Officer's make mistakes and in this case, I think it will come out and the truth be known that this is a sad attempt to get some money. That is it no if's and's or buts.

It was NOT an FTO. Get your facts straight. It was one of those cops we hired that can't tie their own shoes who happened to see one of those cops youngsters who drives 100 MPH to everything sliding into the Walgreens on two wheels. Unfortunately, for both of the "New Breed" of "Supercops" the first cop (lets Just call him Ricky Bobby) crossed the the finish line at the wrong race!

Lesson to the powers that be, keep lowering your standards and hiring everyones rejects and get ready for more headlines.

wait till it's over

I will not spill the beans about what happened because it is under investigation..I don't know the status of the investigation so I will not say what happened...

But I will say this....no where on any of my posts did I stick up for the guys who were involved.I never said they didn't make mistakes..but they had help..there is discipline that needs to come out of this..but on several levels...

And I do imagine if that was my wife and kid...and yes god forbid there would have been shots fired..but until we invent robocops, robodispatchers, and robocitizens who call in complaints, there will be mistakes...

My point is this....mistakes get made...some times they end in tragedy, sometimes they don't...they are never a good thing...but to just jump up and down and slam the agency and hope we get sued and hope the officers get fired and blah blah blah without knowing WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED is just wrong....Every cop who goes out and gets involved in stuff has pointed there gun and gone hands on with people who were just at the place at the wrong time...it makes us all look bad, it sucks that it happens, and yes we all feel like idiots when it's over..but it happens...and anyone who says they have never done anything wrong, is a liar, or is too scared to go to hot calls...

I will offer this also....perhaps this comes with time on...or just more training...but we should take a deep breath sometimes and try to see the big picture in everything...This is an unfortunate incident for all involved..I feel bad for the mother and her child, I feel bad for police agencies in this area, and I feel bad for the people involved....but once again, no one was hurt, everyone went home...and hopefully we all learned something..

just remember..that it doesnt always end this way..unarmed people have been shot in the back, lieing on the floor....

dont say every cop has pointed their gun at someone ~ you must not have been around for very long.... most cops never pull their gun and in their time wearing a badge they never fire it at someone other than a target..... another thing is how can you say mistakes happen ~ when someone's life is on the line ~ cops cant make mistakes.... shootings, pursuits etc... when an innocent person dies ~ its called carelessness ~ and if your head is so far up your ass and you cant slow the situation down and think think think than you shouldnt be a cop!!!! your attitude sucks basically your saying " oh well the cops made a mistake and now some folks are dead " thats just plain stupid. the bottom line is " a few pppd officers ****ed up! " stop making excuses and defending them.......... enough said!!!

good going dumb ass ! wonder why the SO wouldnt hire you

Paul Eathan Thomas Earl Roger Scott Owen Nick

wtf

This is all that you need to do:

Don't lie and tell the boss everything that happened. If you F'd up......you F'd up. Take your licks.....go to beach cause your getting time off and think about what you did.

END OF STORY.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast