gun crazy cops - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: gun crazy cops

screw you skippy :twisted:

Re: but I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by if you are
    Then you should go back to where you came from..

..but people get mistaken all the time
    WTF!!!
    This happened right down the street from my house and I managed to get the whole thing video. As a witness to what happened, I can honestly say this was no mistake... it a bad case of being a moron.
    To top it off, when she called the police station to explain what happened, the Sgt. she spoke to denied that his officers pointed guns at her and her daughter... making her look like a liar.
    There was a plus side to this though.... you should have seen the look on those morons faces when they found out that, not only were they at the wrong location, but also had the wrong people.
    But hey, people mistake Park BLVD for 102nd Ave all the time right?..... well maybe just the cops, anyway.

Re: Signal 14

Quote Originally Posted by what is the deal?
    Can some provided a link or details?
    http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/...om%2C+daughter

sorry, you're gonna have to copy and past

Re: but I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by if you are
    Then you should go back to where you came from..

You don't have all the facts or you wouldn't be making a big deal of this.. because it isn't..
    First of all, Yes it is a big deal. I'm sure you wouldn't be this calm if that was your wife and daughter.

Also, since we apparently don't have all of the "facts", why don't you go ahead and fill us in.

ok, but is it GOOD VIDEO, skippy???????????? havent seen it yet :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by to cop watch
    ok, but is it GOOD VIDEO, skippy???????????? havent seen it yet :lol:
    it sure is

I think your full of sh1t. If you had video you would have already rolled it for the media so the hysteria for your clients could begin and your lawsuit could gain momentum. Go to hell, fat boy.

PinellasCOUNTYcopWATCH

to the person metioned above: im sure you are well educated but you are such a real jerk. people like you i laugh at,im serious

Hum

Ok how was there two Officer with guns if one of the two officers dispatched was at the correct walgreens? Please don't tell me that it was an FTO car? Give the initials of the officers involved?

I thought FTO as soon as I read that too. Even if the FTO was letting the recruit make the mistake so he could correct him later the FTO should not have let it go that far. Usually you want to step in before you screw up that bad and say, "Hey rook, your at the wrong store jackass."

And that conversation should happen before they even get out of the car. This sounds like a teaining foopaa to me.

I can understand if they were given that address and the description was for a black female, but it looks like someone will get a slap on the hand for this one and maybe cost PPPD some cash.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast