gun crazy cops
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gun crazy cops

gun crazy cops

thanks to the two pppd idiots that like to pull their guns on innocent citizens.... nice going ~ thanks for making all law enforcement look bad... dumb asses ~ WTF! WERE YOU TWO THINKING ~ is that how you guys are trained????? you shouldn't be cops !!!!

?

who was involved in the incident?

how can you say " who really cares" if your a cop you should care ~ this is exactly why citizens hate law enforcement becasue of cops that dont think..... i care!!!! im sure the victim and her family cares.... i hope she sues the department and gets big bucks cause she deserves this one...... i hate saying it but this time the cops screwed up not the bad guy !!!!!!

the whole story

you should get the whole story before you start talking crap...obviously the person who started this thread is not a cop...but oh well, I guess that's what you get when you have a public forum..

actually your the one that doesnt know what they are talking about.... i am a cop and where i come from cops dont over react and behave this way........but thanks for taking the time to reply..... the facts are the facts and theres not much more to say!

but I doubt it

Then you should go back to where you came from..

You don't have all the facts or you wouldn't be making a big deal of this.. because it isn't..no one was hurt..a woman was scared and she should be angry..but people get mistaken all the time..cars get pulled over for being in the area of a crime, people get FIR'd for walking down the street..it happens..

but for you to hope that someone sues the city and wins, or that these officers get in trouble..you're either not a cop, or not a good one and you have something personal against either us, or the folks involved..

Either way, to come to a public forum and call out people in the manner that you did..if you are a cop, and work for us (god forbid)...you have a lot of growing up to do..perhaps we hired you too soon in life.....

you represent exactly what is wrong with law enforcement today..so quick to point out people's mistakes and to wish malice upon them...all I can say to you, is that the world is round..if you do this job long enough, and with the vigilance that you are supposed to, you too wil stumble..and when the media blasts you, your family questions you, your supervisors investigate you, the only ones who will pat you on the back and tell you that they are there for you are the ones who you so viciously attacked on this board...the ones who have stumbled also...

So please take your seat, I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul...

Signal 14

Can some provided a link or details?

ha! your a joke! you must not know the facts.... go back to your hole that you came out of and try to think of more BS to write...... Cops can't afford to make mistakes like this..... Cops like you are why we have such a bad image...... So basically your saying oh well its ok cuz the cops screwed up! ha! thats horse shit..... you must be one of the idiots too make the comments like you did...... always watch your six brother!

Oh please, I would have started this thread if the 1st guy hadnt. Jesus can you even go to the right place on a call??? Im pretty sure I know the difference between a white woman and a black woman too. Thanks for knocking citizen relations down another notch guys.

Yall had alot to say when PCSO got the wrong guys, although it was the rigfht spot and car description. And the suspects they were looking for were black.

Yall just jumped off the deep end of the stupid pool and went to the wrong store and stopped a black lady because.?.? "Hey Cletus theres a black lady out after dark, lets get her!!" Good job retards.

you all should check out the editorials on the st. pete article ~ some are pretty funny...... puts you guys to shame..... im sorry to the real cops @ pppd that actually know how to do their job!!!!! keep your chins up!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast