where are they now - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hey analyst.... it's not 1700 hrs yet. Aren't you supposed to be working instead of playing on the internet?

Exactly, I agree, you should be working, thats how our reports get lost to records.

Besides, we on law enforcement have meetings to prepare for meetings to prepare for the big meetings. Unfortunately each district has its 'im not talking to the other district' and therefore suspects go from one place to another.

as much as i agree that tracking crime, you analyst, that must be taking your 15 minute smoke break, but we are still reactive to the problem. it takes 1-15 days for the report to come out, earliest is 7 days. Still reactive. As some deputies turn in reports, others get lost somehow.

There needs to be more law enforcement on the road. as much as procap works, it also doesnt work. Cost and effect, trial and error. Costing us deputies for the effect of trying to reduce crime.

I dont think Dundee PD does Pro Cap. Why not go to work there and stop *****ing about what you have to do on your job... Or man up and tell Grady what you think about it...

"Unfortunately each district has its 'im not talking to the other district' and therefore suspects go from one place to another. " If that is true, then you must be part of the problem, who said you cant takl to other districs, dont they have phones, laptops... to make it easy, they even drive the same looking cars....

Quote Originally Posted by Almost20In
    work used to be fun....then came procap. we didn't need data analysts to tell us who the criminals were or where the crime was happening at. we knew from working our zones. procap has been a big morale killer and has caused many good supervisors to retire. nothing but a big numbers game.
    It this is all true, then go arrest the criminals (you know where they are). If you dont need to be told where the crime is, go stop it... Then you will have good stats to take to the meeting that you have to get ready for the meeting, then the BIG meeting... God, I love my job...

LMAO yeah.... PROCAP !! GO arrest everyone in sight for possession of a seed !! GO arrest everyone who's DWLSR !! So the whole other FOUR of us remaining have to pick up your slack... NOW THATS PROCAP!!

Yeah other agencies may not have procap , and they have manpower. So to the idiot above..... "WHY DONT YOU GO WORK SOMEWHERE ELSE AND STOP BICHIN" is the most overused IRRITATING phrase ! cuz ummm ya cant just pack up and leave. and you have every right to say what is wrong with your agency when u see crap going downhill on a daily basis.

And I believe its the SSO's that are responsible for the lost reports not the analysts. And yeah MOST of those spend too much time flirting with the deputies and not enough time taking their measly over the phone calls and NOT LOOSING our reports .

To Guest99

Why dont you man up and tell Grady how stupid you think his Pro-Cap is.. you carry a gun, yet affraid of the boss...

reply to suppose to be working

I do my work.. There's nothing wrong w/ playing during my breaks.. you know we are allowed lunch & 2 15 min breaks.. I do my job & I do it to the best of my ability & happen to help out my detectives & etc. If you don't like procap or having analysts.. then like the other person said.. go elsewhere to work. If I weren't doing my job I wouldn't have helped solved crimes & seen trends that others have failed to see. And also like guest said.. u have laptops & phones.. use them & communicate w/ other districts or atleast w/ thier analyst.. then you have communication.. All of us analyst are willing to help out anyway we can to help you guys!! This posting is the FIRST thing I've ever seen negative about analysts... nobody else has complained.. they've thanks us!!

That has got to be the most stupid post yet... "you carry a gun but are afraid of the boss" . What does carrying a gun have to do with it and second, I dont know who you work for but if you value your job you cant go to the boss and complain. We've asked for manpower and get shot down... we ask for radios that will work OUT OF OUR CARS and no we get shot down.

And people like you with no clue as to what goes on want to throw out an idiotic comment like that ?? Dont bich when you gota burglary or need any other law enforcement service and have to wait over and hour because other deputies are PROCAPIN

Quote Originally Posted by guest99
    That has got to be the most stupid post yet... "you carry a gun but are afraid of the boss" . What does carrying a gun have to do with it and second, I dont know who you work for but if you value your job you cant go to the boss and complain. We've asked for manpower and get shot down... we ask for radios that will work OUT OF OUR CARS and no we get shot down.

And people like you with no clue as to what goes on want to throw out an idiotic comment like that ?? Dont bich when you gota burglary or need any other law enforcement service and have to wait over and hour because other deputies are PROCAPIN
    You are so wrong, i can and have gone to my sheriff and voiced my thoughts, good and bad, a professional sheriff welcomes that... give it a try 30 plus years of service

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast