BURGLARIES - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BURGLARIES

Im not sure what schedule they are going to, but I doubt the tango units would due to school zones. Both units dont get dispatched calls now, so changing their schedules doesnt benefit the town financially. I agree its a good idea but for a s.c. unit, but that would require more cops, and under any new schedule(8,10,12) it wont happen. A new unit leaves a void on the road that even under 12s, theyre wont be enough of us. Once again were back to the beginning of $ talks and the public will undoubtably suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Im not sure what schedule they are going to, but I doubt the tango units would due to school zones. Both units dont get dispatched calls now, so changing their schedules doesnt benefit the town financially. I agree its a good idea but for a s.c. unit, but that would require more cops, and under any new schedule(8,10,12) it wont happen. A new unit leaves a void on the road that even under 12s, theyre wont be enough of us. Once again were back to the beginning of $ talks and the public will undoubtably suffer.
    with the 12hr shift, that will put 20 ofc per shift. 14 zones covered that leaves 6, vacation or other -2 that leaves 4 ofc. A sgt could then take those 4 and address a concern. I think COP is a waste of time. Put those Ofc back on a shift and then assign them problems to handle. The way we do it is a waste of time. You only have 1 aggressive one in the unit, the 3 others are good report takers (not a slam by any means, just an observation) We need call takers and aggressive ones, a balance of both that will make a good shift. But you would have to agree 20 ofc per shift leaves alot of wasted time if not used to its fullest.

That's right. You read my name correctly. Me and my crew drive big gas guzzling SUV's and I'm proud of it. I make arrests and laugh when you road guys have to respond and transport my crack monkey. I love my shorts too.

You normally would have to interview to get into my unit. you get to stay in an office without doing any real police work and then automatically get transfered to my SUV driving squad. To top it all off me and my SGT get to make boat loads of overtime running radar on Stirling road. Yes, we have it made.

Quote Originally Posted by COP IS AWESOME
    That's right. You read my name correctly. Me and my crew drive big gas guzzling SUV's and I'm proud of it. I make arrests and laugh when you road guys have to respond and transport my crack monkey. I love my shorts too.

You normally would have to interview to get into my unit but if you're married to a Captain you get to stay in an office without doing any real police work and then automatically get transfered to my SUV driving squad. To top it all off me and my SGT get to make boat loads of overtime running radar on Stirling road. Yes, we have it made.
    The post is like a box of rocks. STUPID...... Maybe you are jealous of one or both of the people you talk about. Maybe you want to be them or with them :shock: :shock: Get over your self and WORRY about you............... :wink:

The way the word has been spreading(no suprise) the town wants to survive with bewtween 160-165 leos, which will cut some from the road. Even if we end up with a basic 12 hour shift from another dept, we will only have closer to 18 per shift. Factor in days off etc and wed leave with about 15-16 which isnt enough to staff a productive unit. Your right about cop but theyre really not there to help us they have a different job. We are and always will be a one big call town

I noticed that those of us at the last union meeting could hear a pin drop when the subject of the 12 hour shifts came up. Interesting that now you sissies would speculate and ***** about it here....on line....anonymously. Throwing your numbers and guesses around like you actually know what you're talking about. Typical Davie P.D. cry babies. No stones to talk in front of your peers. I can't even take you people seriously anymore.

I didnt know we had a doberman working here?Or is that you posting anonomously? waaaaaa you guys make me sick wa ruff ruff
    ps j ewing for sheriff.

We all know that the 12 hr shifts are coming but my question is WHEN? Assuming the contract is finished how long does it take to implement?I know it's not but what are we talking...Oct,Dec, Apr? I think that's the bigger concern here.Do we stay on our current bids or what? These are questions that should be answered...I know,I know"Attend the meetings"..bla,bla,bla...Well now it's here and I am sure I speak for others when asking these questions.Thx for the help

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456