Any Suggestions - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Suggestions

Re: POLICE MISTAKES

Quote Originally Posted by SHIRLEY GORLES
    IF WE DON'T STOP THE GROWTH IN B.B.,WE'LL HAVE MORE TO WORRY ABOUT THEN BRIDGES FALLING APART DUE TO EXTRA WEIGHT.WITH MORE PEOPLE COMES MORE MONEY,WITH MORE MONEY COMES MORE CRIME AND THEN MORE LAW SUITES, DUE TO COPS JUMPING THE GUN AND NOT CONFIRMING THEIR INFO.ALL COPS NEED TO BE CAREFUL, MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY'RE HATED,EITHER THEY'RE DIRTY COPS OR JUST PLAIN RUDE.YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH COPS COULD LEARN IF ONLY THEY WEREN'T SO NASTY.PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIVED HERE FOR 20 YRS. OR MORE AREN'T CROOKS,EVEN THO WE ARE JUST A HAIR ON THE WRONG SIDE.A COP SHOULD ASK SOMEONE IF THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR HAS A SMELL TO IT OR WHATEVER THEY'RE LOOKING FOR,RATHER THEN CLIMBING IN THREW A WINDOE WHEN NO ONE IS HOME AND NOW FACE A POSSIBLE LAW SUIT.THEY'RE JUMPING THE GUN,MAKING STUPID MISTAKES WHEN IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY.IF THEY WOULD ONLY MAKE A NOTE IN THE PC,THAT A PERSON CAN BE TALKED TO AND NOT BE A SNITCH.I FOR ONE WOULD HELP.
    How many dredded family and neighbors do you have. I'll bet it looks like a spiderhead convention at your house.

Boynton Bashers

All you folks are hilarious. I've worked with Boynton for well over 20 years and I am still there working the streets today. Boynton has some good officers and we have some officers that are their own worst enimies. You know the type - every agency has them. For the most part we have a lot of young officers who require time and seasoning. We have probably more criminals per square yard than any surrounding agency other than Riviera Beach. The officers here could do more (like most agencies) but not everyone is a star (except for the people who have written the blogs before this one). We possess the training ground for PBSO and other agencies that dare to enter into the city - I have called home for a long time now. I have seen mismanagement come and go as others have but I am not willing to bash my fellow officers or surrounding agencies. Almost all of our brother and sister officers (from both cities and county) think they have it better or worse than everyone else and that's their opinion. But walk a mile in my shoes and then you have a right to comment on what you see. All in all the men and women officers of Boynton Beach do a good job for what they have to work with. When and if you are daring enough to walk the walk - then you can talk the talk. Until then, press you power key off and save yourself some time and the world your stupidity.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123