Tampa Tribune 03-21-07...Hernando County Deputy receives a verbal repremand for calling TIAPD officer a "rent -a cop" after receiving a parking ticket...You gotta be kidding me!!!! Question 1. Why did we give a deputy a parking ticket in the first place???? Question 2. Whos feelings got hurt??? OK, I already know the come backs.."well the guy was jerk and deserved it"..OK but just remember, nobody's 100 percent right all the time, and when that FHP,HCSO, TPD...and so on..officer pulls over one of TIAPD 's "finest", chief, a/c and others included, for a minor traffic violation, don't be expecting any breaks. Because of nonsense like this, TIAPD is still a joke in "the real world". I'm not saying what the deputy said was right or defending his actions, however why not just "do the right thing" on our part as a gesture of good will to other cops and send the guy on his way. I mean it's a PARKING TICKET for God sakes, is it really worth it !!! All I can say now is whoever got their feelings hurt better stay at the airport, cause in the real world if all they called me was "rent-a-cop", I'd get a warm and fuzzy and probably invite the guy over beers!! SOOOO.. now the deputy gets a "hey man, play nice", and TIAPD gets laughed at (AGAIN)...NICE!!!