Leatherperson Sundry Services

Leatherperson Sundry Services

In order to comply with Political Correctness

I have changed the name of my company.

Many of you can work as hard as me and some day you too can have

A slick top 05 and or a 06 F 150 pick up.

Just provide additional services such as gardening. Landscaping,

grocery pick up or even babysitting. sometimes drycleaning pick up helps alot Guys.

Thanks And God Bless

OH and be sure to standby for my suggestion to be implemented for inservice. Tactical evading of oncoming criminals Bumpers.

This post

I have been given the heads up about him

A good undercover

I think he would be a great undercover

he has us all fooled.

no balls

You know i find it so funny that the "all of of you" (and you know who you are)have to confort leatherman about any matter yourselfs. You are all (Both oopss) Two weak to confront him by yourselfs. You have to jack up one another the get up enough nerve to say something to him. Maybe if you be a man for once in your life people would have more respect for u. So You think you a tough guy "HA" remember one thing, there is always someone tougher then u.

Re: no balls

Quote Originally Posted by hmmm
    You know i find it so funny that the "all of of you" (and you know who you are)have no balls to confort leatherman about any matter yourselfs. You are all (Both oopss) Two weak to confront him by yourselfs. You have to jack up one another the get up enough nerve to say something to him. Maybe if you grab your balls and be a man for once in your life people would have more respect for u. So You think you a tough guy "HA" remember one thing, there is always someone tougher then u. TOUGH_GUY
    Who is this guy?

Re: no balls

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmm
    You know i find it so funny that the "all of of you" (and you know who you are)have to confort leatherman about any matter yourselfs. You are all (Both oopss) Two weak to confront him by yourselfs. You have to jack up one another the get up enough nerve to say something to him. Maybe if you be a man for once in your life people would have more respect for u. So You think you a tough guy "HA" remember one thing, there is always someone tougher then u.
    Who is this guy?
    Another who keeps doing his 1st year over and over and over again. I would be interested in hearing on who's toes he ahas stepped on Personally, i dont step on toes, I STEP ON NECKS ! !

he is?

A veeran of the School Board Please respect him

The author of this eloquent advertisement hit the nail right on the head. While being sarcastic, you got it right. Leatherperson would do landscaping, babysitting and other things for anyone he works with. Why? Because he is a NICE GUY> Perhaps in a world where common courtesy is lost, it may be hard to understand his intentions are actually honorable, not self-seeking. If you knew anything about him, you would know he would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it [b]and the car/truck in his driveway.He is a veteran who served in the Gulf-War, he loves his country, his God, his family and loves to serve his community. As for your poking fun of his injury...he would never stoop so low as make fun of his brothers in law enforcement and certainly not of anyone who was injured in the line of duty. For the one who said he got a "heads up about this guy" - I suggest you give him a chance and realize that Leatherperson is the one you want on your side- I have known him a long time, and while no one is perfect, he is not a back stabber and he is not a suck-up out for his own.... he is an honorable person with integrity that will do a good job wether you want him to or not, and if that means doing errands and other menial tasks he will do them, because that is the kind of guy he is. Too bad there are not more like him. I suggest you learn the golden rule yourself :shock:

Obvious Writer

Snow White or one of her seven dwarfs

he is 40

and acts like a 21 year old rookie