Good Agencies

Thread: Good Agencies

Good Agencies

I was recently in your area and had the privilege of meeting with your agency, along with several others. Those include Port St. Lucie Sheriffs Office, PSLPD, and Martin County Sheriffs Office. Not that a narrative has to be written bc I know ya'll have more of a life then typing on here...but which one has a better rep in treating their deputies/officer better. Also why is it that PSLSO does not carry tasers? One more ques....which agency is known for almost the "good ol' boy" system, ...... thank you for all your time and answers.
    8)

I'll bet you a hundred bucks you never visited the "Port St. Lucie Sheriff's Office." You really should get agency names correct if you are thinking about working there.

WOW....sorry for the grammatical error. I was thinking Port St. Lucie County in that area and accidently just smashed all the words together with the SO. And yes I did visit them. I was in a rush typing and didnt even notice i wrote the wrong thing. Would like an input by someone who doesnt come on here and try to be hostile by spelling errors. Thanx.

There is no such county called Port St. Lucie, there is a county called St. Lucie and there is a city in that county called Port St. Lucie!

best place

Everybody knows that the best place to work is the Martin County Sheriff's Dept. They have the best pay and the best working conditions. Several officers from here have gone there already and they make more than they were here.

money to be made

Go to Miami Beach PD. Thats were you will make the real $ :lol: .