DST's - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DST's

You may want to check into the official view of the "command staff" regarding giving public comments on agency procedures without being so designated! Even though your comments may be well intended, the message relayed may not be what "they" want conveyed on the matter. Remember, you are an employee of our agency, and your comments (even on this blog) are subject to further scrutiny when posted in such an "official" sounding tone. I would have simply refered the "MAD WOMAN" to a more suitable provider of answers (IE. our great PIO).

I was talking about Brown. He shouldn't have been fired. He was not treated fairly!! :x

OK I give up, whose the Sgt. who readily admits having sex on duty?

The sgt that poked a Tom Thumb clerk kept his job cause he told the truth. I won't mention his name but it but a winter in Maine could be a clue. The DST is a totally separate thing :twisted:

And I thought we had problems in ESCO...

You think you can have all the fun over there. Not to diminish our issues, but when you compair the posts, we don't even get close. Good luck over there, it's going to be a long and interesting campaign.

As long as it wasn't his daughter's best friend, sex on duty is an acceptable thing? Wait, I forgot. It's ok to do the daughter's best friend, too!

Jeff? Are you listening?

Oh wait! The daughter's best friend wasn't on duty so that makes it ok!!

Oh my. I meant he wasn't on duty with the daughter's best friend. I get confused sometimes.

What the hell does all that have to do with the DST getting canned? Not a damn thing. The issue is with a DST who did not get a fair chance. He was terminated when he shouldnt have been. Did the FTO really try to help him or did he want to be the new "terminator?" I may not work the road but at least I know when something is not right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast