takeover - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: takeover

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

County Badge

Hey, County Mounty Badge in the event you are who you say you are. You go and throw out JR's name, well guess who is the dumbarse (you) as he wanted his job back here and that wasn't happening. He is currently in the process of working at your agency. I guess Skaggs, JR, and you can go out for lunch some day....

calm down there harry. from the sound of it a few of you will be lunching with us on a permanent basis. your city leaders are already crying poor mouth and coats will make them an offer they can't refuse ala bellair. so come get yourself a star or put down your big mag because cpd is on its way out. by the way, why are you all so preoccupied with badges? i read about square badges, county badges, mounty badges etc...just get used to the star!

Curious

In the event this happens how many CPD officers would be retained and does anyone know a approximate timetable. Also would CPD officers be responsible for clearwater or reassigned?

Quit bickering. We may all be working together someday soon.

Team Law Enforcement!

CPD Officers and PCSO Deputies are on good terms. Many would want us divided as brothers and sisters. We are fighting the same crime in the same area and we are already or should already be a team! Be smarter than them and stand together. Look past the idiots that for whatever reason prevent good relations. Every agency has them so lets not let one bad apple...you know the rest. When you are on the receiving end of a ground and pound I don't think any Officer or Deputy will be too concerned what color uniform the person is wearing who is explaining to the criminal element what level of force TEAM LAW ENFORCEMENT has to offer!

Good point. That was just plain stupid on all sides. Knock that crap off.

Quote Originally Posted by County Cop
    Nope, wanna be, a detective you'RE not. S.O. for 12 years. Long enough to meet all the Jeff Rawson types your agency hires. Little men with big mouths JUST LIKE YOU. When we take over the likes of you and many more will be begging Kenneth City for a gig. By the way Einstein, when you try to make a clever point make sure you do it right. It's G-R-A-M-M-A-R. Little man, little brain.
    I am sorry fellas, I did slap this tard and take his lunch money. Our rookies mean well, they're just misdirected from time to time. Yall keep your heads down and stay together. I smell BS in the air and that BS is politics. Dont let the man get you down brothers in blue. Stay safe. The roookie "County Cop" forgets that any of us would give the shirt off our backs or the last round of ammo for any other cop in need. Hold the line troops.

Quote Originally Posted by A Real Cop
    Maybe before you post something you could check your spelling. I guess security guards don't need to know how to spell. Since you guys get all that great equipment maybe you could ask for a spell checker. Your an idiot.
    you spelled "you're" incorrectly. idiot.

nematurd

hey a-hole, why don't u and the rest of pcso stay on your board i.e. off ours. and mr melodramatic, when was the last time any leo was surrounded by a biker gang????? go try that one on your g-friend, supercop.

I read your post and don't believe I missed the point. I do believe a little over exagerated though. Last round of ammo? Hold the line? Surrounded by biker gangs? Don't do our troops in service the injustice of comparing our plight to theirs. I mean, really this isn;t Iraq and the only bikers I see in Pinellas and Hillsborough are on Sat. and Sun. morning heading north to beat the traffic. Alot are leo's. Do they constitute "biker gangs"? :wink:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast