takeover
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: takeover

takeover

what does everyone think of the e mail the chief sent us about the budget? I dont think it will happen, but who knows with this city.

Watch your sixes.....

Guys, do not use this forum and give the Citizens Review board any more ammunition. They are using this board to fuel their issues in the first place, just look at the take home car issues. They are not using the proper information to make a well informed judgement, they are using this board and our own words against us. This is the time to stay off this board and show solidarity and strength, not division and weakness. Stay informed and stay strong, this to shall pass. Just cool down for a while until the storm has passed brothers and sisters.

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    That e-mail was nothing but a method to get citizens to oppose the issue of eliminating the property tax in favor of a higher sales tax. I doubt the chief suggested any of those items, he forwarded an e-mail that was forwarded to him. Look where it came from.

This is politics at it's best.

For once maybe Walser and I agree. Relax and let politics do what politics does. We need to go about our business of police work.

MOD 22

They have no intention to shut us down. This is a bunch of POOP.

CITY OF CLEARWATER SAVES THOUSANDS !!!

The City of Clearwater announced plans to have the Police Communications Center closed. Beginning September 1, 2007 the duties will be taken over by the Pinellas County Sheriffs Office (PCSO). Early estimates say this will save the city nearly one million dollars annually. Additionally, tons of dead weight will be freed from the city. Early retirements may be available but most of the positions can be absorbed Solid Waste. Although pay will not be affected many will have to ride on the back of the truck, as they will join the division as new employees. A meeting was held in private to discuss the merger. The meeting lasted 7 minutes before the panel approved the merger. Years of mismanagement would be erased. Personnel fortunate enough to be offered a position with the Sheriffs department will be required to follow simple rules. These rules included showing up to work on time, as well as abiding by policies and procedures already in place. Fits of rage and back stabbing would not be tolerated in the newly formed “Joint Commutations Center”. Policy at the JCC would prohibit nepotism. After Clearwater discussed the options with the employees, most thought the new policies at the JCC would be too stringent. More to follow. This is just a joke. But it could happen.

Great

Well, we made the Largo board.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I hear we are getting taken over by CIS. All hail the square badge!!

DON'T HATE

OK YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH DRAMA YOU HAVE TO PICK ON SECURITY NOW.I KNOW ALOT SECURITY OFFICERS WHO ARE BETTER SHOTS THAN COPS.THE OLD DAYS OF THE FAT GUARD SLEEPING WITH HIS 38 ARE COMING TO AND END.PLUS ALOT OF SECURITY COMPANIES ISSUE MORE EQUIPEMENT TO THERE OFFICERS THAN MOST POLICE AGENCIES.
    THANK YOU AND PLEASE BE SAFE.
    REMEMBER YOU HAVE THE THIN BLUE LINE.
    ALL WE HAVE IS OURSELVE'S.
    SECURITY OFFICER.

Are you kidding me! CIS is a bunch of scabs that couldn't be cops. Get a real job square badge. Better equipment my ass, stay off this site. Maybe you can start a wanna be cops site. :devil:

ARE YOU THE REAL COP THATS SCEWIN ALL THE OTHER REAL COPS WIVES OR IS THAT THE OTHER REAL COPS SCREWIN YOURS? :shock:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast