EX-FHP MAJOR applied for appointment to Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: peckerson

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by peter peckerson
    good luck getting appointed you should of been fired and lost your pention for being a jackarse
    Why would anyone go from a childish department like FHP to another department with immature people like this person?
    Which managers in the S.O. were fired and lost their pension when the Delta, Cleopatra, recent DUI arrests of deputies occured? What about Couch and his son's incident? HYPOCRITES!

Do you all think that if you use larger type and make it bold print people will say,"ahhhh, they must be right! Look at the large bold print. Now I know the truth and it will set me free!!!!!". RETARDS!!!!!! I hope none of you are cops!!! Everyone is bashing someone!! You know what happens with politics....someone has to lose. It is better to keep your mouth shut just in case the one you dislike becomes your boss, finds out you were bashing them, and terminates you for something. I fear for the jobs of the people who have used their real names and bashed Pearson....brave but dumb....if he is appointed you are history!!! The same with the ones bashing Steube and Tharpe. Show you have common sense, keep your opinions to yourself, do your job, and watch what happens. If you dislike the outcome, then leave and go somewhere else. This is not an election, it is an appointment by the C. Crist. Bashing people will not effect the outcome. I think C. Crist is smarter than reading the crap posted here and making his decision based upon it.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiots!!!!
    Do you all think that if you use larger type and make it bold print people will say,"ahhhh, they must be right! Look at the large bold print. Now I know the truth and it will set me free!!!!!". RETARDS!!!!!! I hope none of you are cops!!! Everyone is bashing someone!! You know what happens with politics....someone has to lose. It is better to keep your mouth shut just in case the one you dislike becomes your boss, finds out you were bashing them, and terminates you for something. I fear for the jobs of the people who have used their real names and bashed Pearson....brave but dumb....if he is appointed you are history!!! The same with the ones bashing Steube and Tharpe. Show you have common sense, keep your opinions to yourself, do your job, and watch what happens. If you dislike the outcome, then leave and go somewhere else. This is not an election, it is an appointment by the C. Crist. Bashing people will not effect the outcome. I think C. Crist is smarter than reading the crap posted here and making his decision based upon it.
    Somehow calling people retards seems a lot like bashing.

True...maybe it will bash some common sense into their thick skulls. When working for an elected official, it is career suicide to openly support one candidate over another. Look what happened to Francis Shoemaker. This is no different except the people have little to no control over who will get the job. Since the MCSO and Manatee County seem so divided, it might just be better if Gov. Crist ordered a special election and let the people decide. I hope he is reading this. All the fighting and bickering is counter-productive and in the end there will be no winner....only someone in the position that a lot of people will talk about behind their back saying they don't deserve or earn the position and that it was handed to them.

It's sad that after reading this post, the smartest thing you could come up with is "Somehow calling people retards seems a lot like bashing". I wasn't bashing anyone, just giving a little friendly advice and you wanna stir the pot more. Good luck keeping your job if the candidate you are openly pulling for isn't picked and the one who is picked finds out who you are and that you trash talked them.

[quote=smart one]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Idiots!!!!":2pmf0m8l
    It's sad that after reading this post, the smartest thing you could come up with is "Somehow calling people retards seems a lot like bashing". I wasn't bashing anyone, just giving a little friendly advice and you wanna stir the pot more. Good luck keeping your job if the candidate you are openly pulling for isn't picked and the one who is picked finds out who you are and that you trash talked them.[/quote:2pmf0m8l]

Thank you for the advice, but you've assumed a lot.

She was a loser as a Major.

She may have been the first female major but she couldn't make a desion and hates males. She gave out her personal phone cellular phone to all the female troopers so they could complain on males without going through the chain of comand. She would take complaints from the public on her personal cellular phone if it was a female. Specialty postions if it was against a male or female the female got it. She can't read because policy manual ment nothing to her. Grimming who promoted her if you ever have talked to him, he stated the biggest mistake of his career was promoting her. Pray you don't get a loser like her. :evil:

Re: She was a loser as a Major.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharpe Hater
    She may have been the first female major but she couldn't make a desion and hates males. She gave out her personal phone cellular phone to all the female troopers so they could complain on males without going through the chain of comand. She would take complaints from the public on her personal cellular phone if it was a female. Specialty postions if it was against a male or female the female got it. She can't read because policy manual ment nothing to her. Grimming who promoted her if you ever have talked to him, he stated the biggest mistake of his career was promoting her. Pray you don't get a loser like her. :evil:
    JR are you drunk again?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12